Home

I ended up staying the night at the boys house, when I woke up someone was around me. I guessed it was Jack, but nope. I fell asleep watching the movie with Jonah. He was nice and cute, but he was no Jack Avery.

I drifted back asleep when I heard a loud banging noise from the kitchen, I saw Daniel standing there with a pan and a wooden spoon. I jump on his back causing him to stop banging the pan, "I wanna help," I said with a smirk.

"You get Jonah and Jack, I'll get Corbyn and Zach," he said holding in his laugh. I ran to the couch where Jack, Jonah, and I slept, and start hitting the pan with the spoon. I started singing their song "Air Of The Night" loudly and off-pitch, I started banging the pan to the beat of the song. Next thing I knew I was being carried by Jonah over his shoulder towards Daniels loud banging. He was standing in the doorway when Jonah brought me over.

"You set me up didn't you?" I asked Daniel as he gave me a smile, a smile that he gave me at the airport the first time me met.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," he said smirking.

I kept wiggling and managed to get out of Jonah's grip. I ran towards to the back of the house where the pool was, when Corbyn started chasing after me. He pushed me into the pool, but I had a plan.

"Ow," I said holding my foot.

"Oh, are you ok?" Corbyn said holding his hand out.

"I'm just a little wet, but then again so are you," I said grabbing his hand.

"Huh?" he looked at me confused, I yanked his arm and he fell into the pool with me.

**Time Skip**

Today was the day I got to see my parents, I moved to LA to go to college early, but my family lived in Ohio. Daniel was going to come with me, just so if I passed out again he'd be there. "Alex, remember that date you agreed on? once you get back, how about it?" Jack asked me smiling.

"I'd love to," I said kissing his nose.

Daniel pulled me to the side, "We never finished that moment in Jack's room," he said pulling me into a warm hug. "But if you're with Jack then it's fine."

"Things aren't official, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, you've still got your chance," I said hugging him before leaving.

I decided to go shopping and get a couple of outfits for my trip back. I took my friend Hollie with me. She was beautiful, everyone loved her. TBH her and Zach would make a cute couple together. We decided to go to H&M, Victoria's Secret, Rue 21, KSO, and Claire's. Then we went to the food court and got some Chinese food.

After a long day I texted Daniel to ask if it was ok that Hollie came back with me to their place.
--------------------------------------------

-Alexis Worthy-
Can I bring my friend back to your place?

-Dani Boiii-
Sure, let me tell the guys.

Read at 6:29

-------------------------------------------
Hollie drove my car back to their place, we walked in to Jack and Zach playing 2k, of course Jack was kicking his ass.

"Hey losers, this is Hollie," I said. Zach looked up and they locked eyes.

"Hi, I'm Hollie," she said smiling at them.

"Hollie this is Jack, called dibs, and that's Zach," I said point at the red cheeked boy. "So why don't you two get to know each other?"

They went into his room and talked about things. Jack pulled me to his room "So, you called dibs?" he said smirking at me.

"I was just saying that so she didn't catch feelings, we have a date don't we?" he started to lean in, but moved. I walked out giving him the finger. He screamed back "Love you too."

**Time Skip to the next day**

Today was the day I got to see my beautiful family again, it's been almost a year. I packed my clothes, make up, shoes, phone charger and headphones, tooth brush and tooth paste, and some snacks for the drive there, yes Daniel and I were going to drive across the country to Ohio. I didn't know how my family was going to take Daniel, he was just a friend, we weren't dating so they couldn't judge me.

"Ready to go?" Daniel asked as I was putting my bags into the car.

"Yup," I said popping the P.

"Alrighty say goodbye to the boys, and leggo."

I walked back inside to say bye to the boys, 2 weeks without my best friends was going to be hard.

"Good bye my lovely friends," I said in a big group hug.

They all said goodbye back and I left. We drove for about 3 hours and just talked about life and things we enjoyed. We still had a 33 hour drive left after that. (A/N I looked it up it's a 36 hour drive) around 10:00 we decided to pull into a hotel for the night.

"Hi welcome, how may I help you?" the front lady said.

"Hi, um can we get a two bed room please?" Daniel said asking.

"We only have a one bed room left, is that ok?" The lady said smiling.

Daniel looked down at me, asking if it was ok. I nodded my head.

"Ok, we'll take it."

She handed us two keys, Daniel smiled at me as we walked to our rooms. We walked into the elevator and pressed the 7 button. I ran to the room and opened it, Daniel close behind me. As we stepped in he said, "I'll sleep on the couch, you can have the bed."

"Oh you're so silly, just sleep in the bed with me," I said giggling.

We changed into PJs, I wore a Why Don't We t-shirt that said Avery and 1/5 on the back. By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Daniel was changed to. He was shirtless and had on shorts. I found myself staring at him, 'til he waved his hand in my face.

"Earth to Alex," he said smiling.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I let out a little squeal. He jumped on top of me and I tried to push him off. He flipped us over and pinned my hands above my head.

"Goodnight princess," he said kissing my forehead.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my neck was on his shoulder. When I drifted asleep I had a dream. About my future but Jack wasn't in it, only Daniel. It made me realize that I was leading both of them on. I had to make up my mind.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey peoples, I'm not sure where this story is going, so if you could leave me a comment about what you like and what you want me to change, that would be great. Also thanks for 200 reads!!!

XxX Monika <3