Crazy Thing Called Love

IM ACTUALLY ABOUT TO BURST OUT INTO TEARS, THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. HEY, HEY THE SEQUEL IS COMING OUT ON 7/21/17, SO MARK YOUR CALDENERS! I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS STORY FOR YOU GUYS, I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW MUCH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU MEAN TO ME.

Also the sequel will be called "Not Forgotten // Daniel Seavey" I'll make sure to tell you all when it comes out.
------------------------------------------
**Alex's POV**

See in life, everyone wants two things, 1. to find true love and 2. to follow your heart. Right now I was doing neither. I did find true love, but it wasn't true, and my heart tells me right now that I should be back in LA with Daniel. I miss laying on his bed and just sitting there for hours just cuddling. But, he didn't feel the same way. I already knew that. I'd taken the time to block Daniels number, but I didn't block the others. I planned on staying in touch with them for the time period I was in Ohio.

My plan was to stay in Ohio for a year or so, then return to LA to pursue my dream of photography. The plane landed about 4 hours later. I got out of the plane and saw my mom standing there, the last tie I saw her was when I passed out. Then I kinda left abruptly. I'd never gotten the chance for a proper goodbye, then with the whole Chris drama. I gave her a hug and we went our way to baggage claim. We waited for about 5 minutes 'til I saw my red suitcase. Funny thing is, I'm extremely weak. I tried to pick up my suitcase and it wouldn't budge, so I was just chasing it around the spiny thing, trying to get it off. This kind gentlemen, who seemed about 30ish helped me out. I finally got my suitcase and we went home.

My mom pulled the car up in the driveway and I ran out, my father opened the door and I ran towards him.

"Daddy!" I yelled. (IM CRYING THIS REMINDS ME OF THE WHOLE ISSUE JACK HAD WITH ISLA)

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, its been months since I last saw them. I explained the issue and why I was there before I got of the plane. I knew both of them wanted to kill Daniel, quite honestly I did too. But he was out of my life now.

Tomorrow I was going to Ohio State to look around and get my schedule, I'm moving into a dorm with someone. I was staying at my parents for that one night.

**TIME SKIP**
I woke up feeling amazing, today was the day I got to live my dream, I was going to college. I left my entire LA life behind me, except for the fact that I still talk to Maddie, she was my best friend from Ohio, she was the Chance to my Anthony.

I grabbed the rest of my stuff I'd left the last time I visited and the suitcase. I changed into a hoodie Jonah had given me when I was sad, and I threw on some shorts. I grabbed my stuff and set it up by the door.

"Goodbye my lovely parents, don't forget if you want you can come by at 6 to check out my dorm," I said taking my keys out.

I gave them both hugs and kisses, packed all my stuff into my car, and drove to OSU. I guess my parents liked the school cause it was so close by, it was only about an hour drive.

I got to the school, it was so much bigger this time. I hadn't been there in years, I couldn't believe this is where I going to spend the next year of my life. I walked to the dorms office, asked the lady for my dorm room number and who my roommate was going to be.

"Hi sweetheart, last name please," the lady said.

"Worthy," I smiling and looking around.

"Ok, here you go, your room number is 401. And your roommates are Jasmin Mitchell and Macey Smith," she said.

A thought came across my mind, this campus has two beds in each room. One is a single bed and the other is a bunk bed. I wanted the single bed, I ran back to my car and grabbed the suitcase. I started running towards the girls dorms. I ran to the 400 hall. 410, 409, 408, 407, 406, 405, 404, 403, 402, 401. There it was. I pushed the key into the lock and opened it. The room was a light shade of blue with white curtains. I saw the single bed, I ran over to it and set my suitcase on it.

"Mine," I thought to myself.

I walked back to my car and grabbed the last few things I'd brought. I made it back to my dorm and some girl was their setting up her bottom bunk.

"You the one who took the single bed?" she asked.

"Um yeah..." I said laughing nervously.

"Ok sweet, I'm Jasmin, your roommate. But call me Jazzy," she said holding her arms open. I gave her a hug.

"My names Alexis, but call me Alex or Lexi," I said letting go of her.

Jasmin was amazing, she was smart, beautiful, fit, and she has these little freckles on her nose. Turns out we share the same interest, she's also majoring in Photography.

I started setting up my bed. I placed my red sheets on it and my Why Don't We throw blanket that Jonah had gotten for me awhile ago. This was the only thing I had let of them, besides hoodies. Jasmin noticed my blanket and spoke up.

"Are you kidding? I love Why Don't We," she said as she pulled out her own Why Don't We throw blanket.

"Yeah I did too, this is just something Jonah gave me back when I was in LA," I said sighing.

"Jonah gave to you?" she said with her mouth open.

"Yeah, I'm kinda Alexis Worthy, the one who did the Air of the Night dance with them. Daniels my boyfriend, or at least he was," I said, I let a tear fall down my cheek.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking," she said whipping the tear off my cheek.

I told her the entire story, starting about how I met them at the airport, how Maddie and him happened, then the whole Ayla thing, then the medical issue, then the Bailey problem. She just said sorry. I told her about CSU and OSU, that I chose OSU to get away from LA for awhile.

Then another girl walked in, she was blonde with piercing blue eyes. She looked like the girl version of Corbyn. She just looked at us like we were crazy. I had mascara dripping down my face, I looked over at the new girl and then at Jasmin. I just bursted out laughing.

"Hi I'm Macey Smith, you're roommate," she said pulling her suitcase in.

"I'm Alex or Lexi, and this is Jazmin," I said smiling.

"I'm top bunk?" she said.

"You're the last to get here," we both said laughing.

I knew being here would get my mind off of my previous LA life. Ohio's were I'm from, this is where I wanted to be. Surrounded by new people, and new friends.
------------------------------------
WELCOME TO THE END OF "ALWAYS ON MY MIND // DANIEL SEAVEY." IT WAS AN HONOR TO WRITE FOR ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
Thank you all for reading my story, it means the world to me. Don't forget about the sequel, "Not Forgotten // Daniel Seavey" it comes out 7/21/17 (4 days). By the time you're reading this, I'm probably knee deep in coffee cups and typing a lot. When I do publish the sequel two things, 1. I will tell you via this story and 2. I will be releasing 5 chapters to start the book off.

Thank you to all the loyal readers who took the time to read my entire story.

Don't be a ghost, vote, comment, and share!

-Monika

Stay beautiful, Peace! <3

Word Count: 1380