Lunch dates

I felt a sudden burst of energy and ran after Jonah. I spotted him but was with someone, must be Corbyn. I dashed into the corner closest to Jonah and Corbyn, lifted my gun over the wall and started shooting aimlessly. "And the winner is, Alex!"

"Oh yeah, I told you guys you'd get your asses beat," I screamed a little too loud.

"Princess, if you don't shush, your the one who's going to get your ass beat," Daniel whispered onto my ear. It sent a shiver down my spine, he noticed and smirked at me.

We got to Zaxbys, I ordered a salad and the boys ordered a sandwich. We found out seats big enough for 8 people. I sat in between Daniel and Maddie. I was getting ready to open my fork when Daniels hand went on my thigh, he squeezed it gently. I think I pooped my pants, I pushed his hand off and proceeded to eat my salad, he did it again but this time harder. "Princess meet me in the bathroom," he whispered so that I could only hear. (No its not what you think is gonna happen, ya nasty)

After about 3 minutes I got curious and went to the bathroom, I opened the door and as soon as I walked in Daniel slammed it shut pushing me into the door. "Hey beautiful."

I looked down trying to hide myself cause I was blushing. "No princess look at me, you're too beautiful to hide." He smashed his lips into mine, honestly I didn't want it to end. I didn't pull away like an idiot. He smirked at me then grinned, that smile I couldn't resist. This time I kissed him, he picked me up and put me on the sink. He started kissing my neck, I let out a small moan. Then the thought hit me, we were in public. "Dani, not now," I said as he pulled back.

We exited the bathroom at different times, Daniel went first. About 30 seconds later I came out. "We better hurry up, we have to practice some more," their manager said as I ate my salad.

"Yeah, let's head back," the boys said. We all got into the van, Daniel and I sat in the back alone. He grabbed my hand, mixing our fingers together.

We got to the Why Don't We house. Maddie and I went into Daniels room to change, she took the bathroom, and I change in the room. Daniel walked in while I was removing my shirt I didn't notice until he clear his throat. I stood there like an idiot, an idiot without a shirt. He started walking towards me slowly, he cornered me, he started looking me up and down. He whispered into my ear, "I like that bra." He started kissing my neck, "Dani, Maddies in the bathroom changing, we can't." He looked at me smirking, then went back down to my neck, I let out a small moan. I pushed him back and walked past him, grabbing my clothes, and I went out to another room. Yes still shirtless. Corbyn and Jack were in the living room when I walked past them, Corbyn looked away, but Jack kept staring. I went into Jonah's room to changed, I put on a black crop top and nike leggings. I walkout of the room and they were all ready.

"This is a routine Maddie and I have been wanting to show you."