Lazer Tag

We got home and got changed for the party. I was wearing a skin tight red dress and heels, Maddie was wearing a black two piece dress. I decided to text Daniel and ask him if he wanted go Lazer tagging with Maddie and I.

-Alexis Worthy-
Yo Seavey, you and the boys are invited to come Lazer tagging with Maddie and I tomorrow.

Delivered at 6:54

We arrived at the party and as soon as we walked in, the smell of alcohol and smoke filled my nose. A strange man walked up to me, "How's it going pretty lady, let's move the party up stairs."

"Get off me."

"Awe, come on missy."

"GET OFF OF HER," Maddie screamed running up to the stranger. "Are you ok?"

"I'm good, I'm good. Can we go home?"

We drove home and I noticed Daniel answer my text.

-Daniel Seavey-
Hey we'll be there, prepare to get your ass beat.

Read at 9:46

"Maddie were going Lazer tagging tomorrow with the boys."

"Sweet."

We got home and I just wanted to sleep. I decided to text Daniel goodnight.

-Alexis Worthy-
So Mr. Seavey, see you tomorrow. Sleep well. <3

-Daniel Seavey-
Sleep well Princess.

Read at 10:54

**Next day**
I got up early that morning and got ready, I did a simple make up look that was just mascara and eyeliner. I put on a black crop top, shorts, and white converse. Waking Maddie up was not easy, she wasn't a morning person. "Get up, we have to leave soon."

"Mmmmm, five more minutes."

"Ok doomsday option it is." I walked into her bathroom and poorer water on her.

"ALEXIS WHAT THE HELL." She was up now. 20 minutes later Maddie came out looking beautiful as always.

"Let's go." I texted Daniel to start heading to the Lazer Tag place.

-Alexis Worthy-
Hey Seavey start heading to the Lazer Tag place. Meet us in the front.

-Daniel Seavey-
Ok princess were about 5 minutes away.

We drove up and parked, we sat on the bench waiting for the Why Don't We boys to show. I look up and see Daniel and his beautiful smile. "Hey princess," he says as he gives me a warm hug. He smelled so good.

"Let's do this, prepared you get your asses beat," I said as I walked into the arena.

I feel something brush against my neck, "I wouldn't be so cocky princess." Something about "princess" sent a shiver down my spine. We made our way into the area and divided teams Jack, Zach, and Me. The other team was Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah.

"Alex, I'm gonna stay out of this. I'm not feeling too well," Maddie said.

"Ok, I hope you feel better," I said, I walked away form Maddie and told the boys why she wasn't playing.

We went into the room and we heard a voice explain the rules. The countdown started "3, 2, 1 GO!" I ran with Jack and we hid together laughing the whole time, I left jack and went after Daniels base. After I located it, I felt hands around my waist, they pulled me to the side and smash their lips against mine. I knew it was Daniel, it was dark but I knew.

"I've been waiting forever to do that princess."

"Awe that's sweet, but you're out."

"Huh?" I shot his vest and smirked, then I placed a gentle kiss on his nose.

"Better luck next time Seavey."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys so I want to thank you so much for reading my story, if you have any ideas or anything, please let me know. Love you all so much!

Xxx Monika ❤