You Gud Bro?

**Alex's POV**
I woke up in my room again, "Daniel" was laying next to me. "You're awake!"

"Um...I guess I am," I said awkwardly, I knew in the back of my mine that he was everything to me, but I just couldn't remember him.

"Alex, would you like to come out with me, so I can help you remember?" he said staring at me.

"I'd love to," I said smiling.

I get up and change into a romper and some converse. Daniel changes into a black t-shirt and ripped jeans. He drives us to a lake, and pulls me onto the pier. We sit and talk about us meeting. He tells me about the airport that we met in and it all came back, the airport, lazer tag, Maddie trying to take Daniel from me, and everything else.

"DANIEL," I hugged him tightly, "I missed you so much."

"You- you're back?" he hugged me back crying into my shoulder.

"I'm back."

He picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. "Let's go home."

Daniel and I drove back and I ran to my mom, giving her a hug. She looked over at Daniel and he nodded his head. She hugged me again. My dad walked through the door, I made my way up the stairs and slammed my door shut.

There was a knock on my door. "GO AWAY," I screamed.

"Princess, it's me."

I walked over to the door and unlocked it. He walked in and shut the door behind him. I got up and started packing, I was leaving to go back to LA. "Princess slow down."

He grabbed my hands and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat down on the bed. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. He let go of me a stood up, but I refused to let go and I sat there hanging from his neck. He sat back down and laughed. Then he fell onto the floor, taking me with him. I landed on top of his chest and just layed there staring into his blue eyes. I leaned in and kissed him, he turned the kiss into something more passionate. He stood up, with me still leaning on him. He threw me onto the bed and stared at me, "You sure about this?"

THIS PART GETS DIRTY, IF U DONT WANNA READ IT SCROLL TO WHERE U SEE "OK U GOOD NOW"

I responded by nodding. He started walking towards me while taking his shirt off, I admired the view. He continued to walk towards me 'til he reached the bed. He leaned down to me and kissed me, then he moved down towards my neck, "Wait my parents."

He got off of me and sighed, "Let's go to a hotel for the night, then we can leave tomorrow morning."

I packed up everything I brought and took it downstairs, I screamed I was leaving. My parents came over to me and asked me to stay, but I left anyways. I grabbed my stuff and threw it into Daniel's car, with him following behind me. I got into the passenger seat and waited for Daniel to come in. He threw his stuff into the back and got into the driver's seat. He started driving towards a hotel I had booked on the phone. He placed his hang on my left thigh while he drove with his left hand.

**10 minutes later**

Once we got to the hotel, I checked us in while Daniel got the small bags we packed for the night. I was waiting in the lobby chairs, when the door opened. The face was familiar, it wasn't Daniel. I finally got a good look at him and figured out who it was, Chris, the boy I once loved with my soul. I ducked my head down hoping he wouldn't notice me. He walked into the elevators ignoring me. When Daniel walked into the hotel, I ran into his arms. He looked at me like I was insane, but he walked into the elevator with me. Once we got to our room he set our stuff down as I was going to put my things down. He spun me around causing my back to hit the wall. I tried to let some words out but he smashed his lips onto mine, and grabbed me by my under thigh. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He threw me onto the hotel bed and took his clothes off piece by piece, "Hey stop teasing me and get on with it."