no. 2 | more than friends?

(a/n: i add a little of Dramione scenes for all you Dramione fans out there. I don't want to make this fully about Harmione. I want to make tension, haha.)

Hermione

I could hear a faint knocking and a name being called out. "Hermione!" I could make out the voice right away. Harry. I smiled as I thought his name. I groaned and turned to the other side. "I'm coming in!" He chuckled. I heard the door open and felt Harry sit down on the edge. He pulled me so I could face him and I pulled the covers over my face. He tried to pull the covers back and we both laughed. I got up and my hair was a mess. Harry's hand pulled the strands hanging out and tucked it behind my ear. He gave me a warm smile and my heart fluttered. "Get ready, breakfast's ready." He said as he left. I smiled.

I wobbled down the stairs in my thin, white pajamas. "Good morning, hun." my mom exclaimed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead. I heard Harry chuckle under his breath. I went over to sit across from Harry as my mom handed me a plate of toasted toast, bacon, and eggs with a cup of iced water. My parents were in the kitchen preparing another course.

Harry noticed the locket on my neck, the locket that Draco had gave me, and asked," Hey, what's in the locket?" I smiled and said," You, Ron, and me." "Mind if I ask who gave it to you?" He replied shoving a faceful of eggs into his mouth. "Not at all. Draco gave it to me." I smiled. Harry dropped his fork and flustered. "Malfoy?" He angrily said. I frowned,"What's wrong?" I rested my hand on his. He took a glance at the conjoined hands and replied,"Nothing." I pulled away from his hand and my parents came in.

Harry and I went to the park. A pack of squirrels greeted us. I could sense Harry's eyes watching me. I felt a hand pull me back. "Hermione? There's something I wanted to tell since our 5th year at Hogwarts." Harry said. I turned to him with a smile. We were interrupted by a cold, darkening voice. Draco. "Hey lovebirds." He chuckled out. I raised an eyebrow and frowned. His evil smile curled into a sweet, sensitive smile once he saw the locket. This was the first time I've seen him vulnerable. "Mind joining me in a game of basketball?" came out of Draco's mouth, almost nicely. I agreed while Harry scoffed and shook his head. "Always a loner, Potter." Draco said as he held my hand and jogged over the basketball court. I laughed and enjoyed this time. It was becoming dark, so I ran back to Harry who ignored me the whole walk home. As I closed the front door, I tugged on Harry's hand and let out,"Harry? What's wrong? You've been acting like this all day." He let go of the tug and went up to his room. He was upset. "About what?" I wondered.

[a/n: who liked that Dramione scene? Such love able dorks. But is Harry upset or jealous?

I'm so glad you guys enjoy this!! I will definitely update on chapter 3 tomorrow :).

-h xx ]