no. 3 | confessing

(a/n: there isn't a lot of Dramione scenes in here :( this is mainly about Harmione, but I tend on making a Harry/Hermione/Draco love triangle.
A little bit of mature content, not dirty just mature (: )

Hermione

I sat down at the breakfast table when Harry came down the stairs. I got my finished plate and placed it in the sink. I gave it a quick rinse and left it out to dry. "Hermione." I heard Harry as I grabbed my bag. I ignored him and went out the door saying,"I'm going to Eve's house!" and I closed the door and made my way.

Eve led me up to her room and we talked. "So, you and Harry, huh?" she asked. I frowned and grumbled," No, just friends, but now I'm currently ignoring him." Eve chuckled," Tough love. C'mon, Hermione. I've seen the way he looks at you and how you look at him." I didn't want to talk about this anymore. I went up and got a snack. 9:30 rolled around and it was time for me to get home. I gave a goodbye hug to Eve and stepped out the door.

I placed my bag on the hanger and went up to my room. There, I found Harry in his room. I slowly backed away when I felt a soft hand hold onto mine. "Hermione, what's wrong? You've been ignoring me all day." Harry said. I sat down in my room and told him how he felt left out and he wouldn't talk to her, so she repayed the price. Harry gave me a soft hug. I smiled and hugged back. "Hermione?" He pulled away. I asked," Yeah?" Harry went pale," I like you." My mouth went open.

Harry then planted his soft lips against mine. Suddenly, I felt my hands wrap around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tumbled onto the bed. My breath hitches as his hand travels down to my thigh. We pull away and we are facing each other. He played with my hair and I smiled. He cups my face as he places a kiss on my forehead. With a mere flick of his wand, (he had it nearby) I was placed onto the bed in my teddy bear pajamas. "You look adorable, sleepy head." Harry chuckled. He turned off the lights and left.

[a/n: ooooooo yay!! so now what will happen with Harry and Hermione? This was also a very short chapter :( I promise tomorrow's chapter will be longer :)

I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Comment what you think about it.

-h xx ]