no. 13 | the date

warnings: smut? again not really.

Hermione

I invited Luna to come with us, a double date. She had Neville with her and can I say such a cute couple.

We did each other's hair and put on our outfits.

Mine:

Gryffindor colors

Gryffindor colors. And of course, Luna had Ravenclaw colors.

We walked downstairs and saw Harry and Neville both in suits

Harry's hair, of course was untamed. We intertwined hands and went in the car, Harry and Neville in the front, me and Luna in the back.

"How long have you been together?" I asked Luna.

"A little over a year, now." She said.

I smiled and we had arrived. Harry opened the door for us and we went in.

-

We started talking when the waiter came.

"Hi, I'm Angelina! Today's special is our pineapple shrimp salad with filet mignon. Would you like any starters?" She asked bubbly.

"Some bread will do just fine." Harry said.

"I love you so much, Harry." I said snuggling into him.

"Guys, we're in a public setting. Keep it, um, normal." Neville said.

Luna chuckled and I got off of Harry.

-

"We had a great time tonight." Luna said hugging me.

We said goodbye and the couple drove out of our driveway.

"Now, we have the house all to ourselves." Harry whispered into my ear.

"Yeah and?" I said smirking.

Harry placed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. Harry let the straps of my dress fall loosely as he picked me up to our shared bedroom. We sat on the bed; my dress dropped down to my waist exposing my black bra. Harry smirked and started to place kisses on my neck; biting my sweet spot. I let out a moan and bit my lip to avoid any louder ones.

Harry pulled my dress off as I started to take off his coat and tie. I unbuttoned his shirt. Our breathing started to get heavier.

Harry made his way to the back of my bra while his tongue explored my mouth. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. He slid his hand in my panties and played with the hem of it. He drew circles on the inside on my thigh, making me moan even louder.

"We should stop, we don't want the neighbors to hear us." I said in between moans.

Harry pulled away and wrapped his arms around my petite waist. He pecked my nose and we cuddled and slept.

-

[a/n: i know this is a very short chapter. im working a few more stories though, they're not published yet but will be soon.

-h xx]