no. 10 | steamed up

Hermione

Hand in hand with Harry, we went to the Great Hall. We let go of each other and went in. Harry took a seat next to Ron and I went over to Luna to go get some food.

"Good morning, Luna." I greeted.

"Morning." She said sweetly.

I headed over and sat down next to Harry. Our hands intertwined underneath the table.

-

I gripped my books and sprinted to the library.

"Hi! I'm here to return and check out some more books." I said cheekily.

I felt someone grip my hips and pick me up. I yelped and was pushed against a shelf at a hidden corner. I looked and saw Harry.

"Harry! We can't do this here!" I exclaimed.

He pouted and let me go. He started to leave. I sunk a bit and spun him around, cupping his cheek. I clashed my lips on his. His hands instantly went down to my waist. We pulled away and I smirked. I left clutching my new books.

-

I let out a hefty sigh and I placed my books in my cabinet. I sat on the edge of bed, taking out my Life of Pi book. I started reading when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and Ginny appeared.

"You! You bloody, filthy mudblood!" She said arching her finger at me.

I flinch at the word I had always feared. She took out her wand and pointed it at me. Someone sprang out behind her and tackled her, disarming her. I let out a stifled gasp and peeled off Harry who tackled her.

After minutes of yelling at us, Ginny left. I sat down on my bed and Harry sat next to me. We interlaced our fingers and I rested my head on his shoulder. I let out a deep sigh. He let go and turned towards me. I turned my head in his direction.

"Hermione, I will always protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you." He said cupping my cheeks.

"I love you, too." I choked out.

He placed his lips onto mine. My hand found its place in his hair. We pulled away and he left.

I went to the shower and quickly washed myself. I slipped on my pajamas and went to sleep.

-

I heard a slight creak. I got up and looked at the clock. 2:25 A.M. I sighed and sat there. Next thing I know, someone jumps onto me. I turn around to see Harry in my bed 'asleep'. I chuckled and got in with him. His arms snaked around me and I cuddled into him.

- - -

"Hermione." I heard someone whisper into my ear.

I groaned and turned over. I felt the weight of the mattress lighten. I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes. I saw Harry getting up, shirtless and in sweatpants. My eyes traveled throughout his body. He smirked and came closer. He put his hands around my sides and started placing kisses down my neck. Shivers spread throughout my body. My eyes fluttered shut. Lips pressed against mine. We pulled away and got dressed for breakfast.

[a/n: before you kill me, i know i know VERY short chapter. but im working on a new book, im always popping up with ideas! it's a Harry Potter imagines!! Requests will be open :)

-h xx]