no. 4 | movies and cuddles

Hermione

I didn't want to get up, but something inside made me get up. I grabbed a mahogany cropped tee and a pair of black leggings and headed to the bathroom. I groggily placed my clothes down and turned on the shower faucet. I fell half asleep while laying on my fist. As I almost hit my head, I felt arms pull me back into a warm hug. I smiled and turned around and give in to the hug. I place my head on his shoulder and he plants a kiss on my forehead. "I asked your parents if we could go to the movies and they said yes. We will be seeing 'Beauty and The Beast'. " I pull away and smiled. "Now, get out." I chuckled. He left with a smile and I climbed in the shower.

I headed downstairs and greeted my parents. "Honey? How are you and Harry?" my dad said as he took a sip of coffee. "What?" I blushed. "Oh, cut it out." my mom came into the room and punched teased him," Congrats, Hun." She gave me a hug and I left the room. I searched for Harry. "Harry?" I said worried. I let out a squeal as Harry wrapped himself around me. He chuckled and pulled away. "Would you like to prepare breakfast with me m'lady?" Harry said holding his hand out. I grabbed it and nodded. We headed to the kitchen and started to prepare for breakfast.

"Guys! Come on! We're going to be late to the movie!" my mom said as Harry and I got up from the couch. We walked in the car and started a conversation. "You treat her good, Harry. Not a lot of boys can get through to our little girl." my mom cut in. Harry chuckled and nodded.

"Tickets for four." my dad said. "Your total is $41.87." The lady said. "I have the membership card." Dad told her as he handed her the card. "Your total is now $35.24." She said. We paid and went in. "Okay, we have 30 minutes until the movie starts, plenty of time to buy snacks and drinks." Mom said.

We bought a lot of things, practically a whole meal. We grabbed our drinks and headed to the movie. We took our seats and watched all the trailers. Finally, the movie started.

There were times when the actions were really loud, I had to snuggle close into Harry who had a his hand intertwined with mine. I mostly paid attention to the movie, but there were times I shared hugs and kisses with Harry. I started sneezing like I was allergic. Harry took off his jacket and put it around me. I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder.

After the movie finished, we started to go home. I went up to my room and took a shower. I left to the living room. Harry collapsed onto my lap. "Harry Potter!" I said trying to get him off. He gave me a quick kiss and we both laid on the couch as we both fell asleep.

[a/n: so i thought this chapter was kinda boring and i don't know if i did good, what y'all think?"

-h xx]