no. 8 | goodbye

Hermione

"Hermione!" I heard repeatedly.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at the voice causing this. I woke up and saw Luna.

"Luna, oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said instantly.

She chuckled and I heard another voice. I got up and noticed it was Oliver.

"Hey, Oliver!" I said running to him and giving him a hug.

"Good morning to you, too. I came to check up on you." He said sweetly.

"Oh, thank you. I'm feeling better so it's okay." I smiled.

He hugged me and left. I turned around to see a smirking Luna.

"What?" I chuckled.

"What? Seriously, you can't tell me Oliver doesn't like you." She said in that ever so dreamy voice.

"Oh, no! We're just friends." I chuckled.

"Come on! Harry had "moved on" and you have as well." Luna said air quoting moved on.

"Have I?" I said.

"Hermione, speaking of moving on. I couldn't keep this on my chest. The day you were attacked by the hippogriff, Ginny knew. She knew I would cast my patronus. She knew you would end up in the hospital wing." Luna said in a breath.

"What, how?" I said shocked.

"Because she cast the hippogriff." She finished.

I exhaled shakily. We couldn't tell Harry, it would break him.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I have to look for Professor McGongall. Um I have to go. Bye!" I said trying to be casual.

I passed by the Quidditch field and something hit me in the head.

"Ow!" I exclaimed rubbing the spot it had hit.

"Sorry, the golden snitch is being a pain today." I saw Oliver come over.

I chuckled and sighed. "It's okay."

"Wanna ride a bit?" He asked holding his broom out.

"Love to." I said grinning.

I climbed up on the broom and we shot straight up. I almost fell over but I grabbed onto Oliver's waist tightly. After good minutes of laughing and riding, it had started to rain. My hair was dampened quickly and my robe was drenched. Oliver flew me down and he grabbed his own robe. He put it over me.

"Oliver! You need this!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, it's fine! I'll just take it back later." He said.

I smiled and placed a hand on the back of his neck. I tiptoed and brought his face closer. I kissed him and left. He couldn't tell, but I was blushing furiously.

I was still blushing when I came into the room.

"Ooooooo! What happened?" She squealed.

I chuckled and told her everything. She was smiling like an idiot. I laughed and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Oliver, still drenched.

"I need that robe don't I?" He chuckled.

I smiled and gave him back his robe. He was about to leave but I stopped him. I gave him another kiss and we pulled away. We both were smiling and blushing. He left and I turned back to Luna. She was jumping up and down like a child. I grinned and jumped with her.

- 7:18 P.M. -

Oliver and Neville came over and we had tons of fun. We cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. We heard a knock and Luna opened it and Harry was there. Not knowing he was there, I cuddled onto Oliver some more.

"Hermione, Oliver?" He said with anger.

"Harry!" I sat shooting up.

"What are you doing with him, Hermione?!" He snapped.

I flinched and told him that we're dating. He snapped at me and told me something that broke me. Luna pushed him out and ran over to me. Oliver came over and allowed me to cry on his chest.

Harry

I was left with a view of the door. What have I done? I told Hermione something I never should have said.

Maybe no one does love you at all, you just want some actual love. Mudblood.

Mudblood. I know better than anyone Hermione hates that word and it always got to her. I walked over to Ginny who was smiling. I pecked her and we left. I took one glance back and looked away.

Hermione

Okay Hermione. All you gotta do is just ignore him. I said slipping on a cropped hoodie and some leggings. I did light makeup and pinned a strand of hair back. I walked downstairs to join Oliver, Luna, and Neville. I held Oliver's hand and we headed to the Great Hall.

"I have to go to practice." Oliver said before we headed inside.

He never had time because of the hectic Quidditch schedules. I gave him a weak smile and pecked him. We walked inside and grabbed some breakfast. Harry was excused from practice so he didn't have to go. I fought back the tears as we past him.

"Mione!" I heard someone say.

Hoping it wasn't Harry, I turned around. Ron.

[a/n: I'm trying to write this to the most before I go on vacation. Classy is on hold for now.

-h xx]