no. 5 | hogwarts

[a/n: okay so i know i said no hogwarts, well i lied haha, they're back at Hogwarts! and im excluding Shelby and Eve from this because I want to go back to the old magic so I hope y'all understand :)]

Hermione

"Harry? Ready?" I shook Harry from the connection between him and the tv. Harry disconnected and nodded his head. "Let's go." He said turning the tv off. "Oh, we need to stop by Luna's on the way. She's not coming back to Hogwarts this year. She's going on a charity traveling thing with her family so she won't be able to attend Hogwarts." I said filling the trunk up with our suitcases.

Not long later, we stopped by Luna's. I got out of the car and ran over to Luna, who was waiting for me at the doorstep in a pretty white to purple blouse. "Luna!" I said collapsing her into a hug. "Don't worry, 'Mione, I'll come back to Hogwarts next year!" She said in her ever so dreamy voice. I couldn't help but break down in tears and I sobbed all over her glistening, silvery streaked hair. "Now, you need to go. My best wishes goes out to you." She stated out in the waves of tears streaming down her face. She quickly took out her wand and conjured up two bracelets, one with a charm engraved 'Hermione' and one engraved with 'Luna'. Next to it was a photo of Luna and me. I gave her one last hug and left to the car. I watched as she disappeared out of sight.

Once we got the platform, we said goodbye to my parents and made our way to the Hogwarts Express. We settled in and sat across each other. He kind lady came with the snacks cart. "Anything for you two dears?" She said. "I'll have some pumpkin juice please." I said offering her the money. (Forgive me, but I don't want to put the actual price like snickels and galleons.) "I'll have the same." Harry said handing the money out as well. She took it and handed us the juice and left. Meow! "Crookshanks!" I exclaimed and freed Crookshanks from his cage. I stroked his fur and he purred softly in my arms.

"Harry! Harry!" I said trying to shake Harry awake," Harry James Potter!" I shouted. He jumped and fixed his glasses as soon as he got up. "Blimey 'Mione!" He exclaimed. I smiled with satisfaction and started to grab my suitcase and Crookshanks.

"Welcome Mr. Potter and Ms. Granger. I believe you all know your houses. This year, you will be sharing a room with only one person of your gender. You must not stay out past curfew. Settle in and we shall meet in the Great Hall for the feast. Now, Ms. Granger, I believe that your partner, Luna Lovegood, isn't here so you have a room to yourself." Professor McGonagall greeted us. I smiled at her and went up to my room. To my surprise, someone was already there.

I noticed the moon kissed hair right now. I dropped my suitcases and ran to them, almost collapsing the bed. "Luna!" I said hugging her tightly and never letting go," I thought you were going away!" "Well, I certainly wasn't going to a mustard convention, now was I? If I told you, it was a mustard convention, you would have made me stayed there, knowing my 'loving' passion for mustard." I chuckled and hugged her once more. "Let's get ready for the feast, shall we?" She said.

I put on the sweater and some black jeans, now that we don't have to wear our uniforms. I put my hair up into a tight ponytail and curled the tips of it. Luna threw on a simple t-shirt and some joggers. She wore her hair in a simpler fishtail. "Even in the most simplest of clothes, you look amazing." I said concluding her fishtail with a clear elastic. She smiled and we left for the Great Hall.

We piled a mountain of food on our plates and took a seat next to each other. A while later, Harry came in and sat next to me. He gave me a soft kiss and Luna smirked. He left to go get some food and Luna enclosed me with questions. I explained everything and we ended with her having the biggest smile and me being the happiest girl with me beside Harry, hand in hand, and my best friend by my side.

[a/n: sooooo? i decided to do the whole magic based thing. what y'all think ?

-h xx]