no. 12 | moving in

warnings: smut? not really smut. but kinda smut.

Hermione

I brought the last box filled with bathroom essentials downstairs. Today was the day Harry and me moved into our new house.

We packed everything into Harry's car and we got in. I picked up Crookshanks and started to pet him.

We arrived there in about 45 minutes. We took out the boxes and unlocked the door.

"Harry, this is spectacular!" I said unpacking the things in the kitchen

"Not as spectacular as you. That's why I bought it, well also because we needed our own space." He said snaking his arms around me.

I found myself blushing although we were engaged. No matter what, we found a way to make each other blush.

-

We finished packing everything up and went up to our room. We had a few more rooms, but we decorated them up as well, in case people wanted to visit. We also had a pool. Our house was a two story house.

"Hermione, I love you." Harry said.

I was laying on his chest," I love you, too."

"I love you, more."

"No, I do."

"No, it's me."

"Prove it."

With that, Harry started to place kisses starting from my neck and stopping just before my lips. Our lips connected and I kissed back instantly. He flipped me over, so now he was hovering me. I brought myself up, lips still connected to his. My hands found their place in his hair and his arms snaked around my waist. I would tug on his hair when he would bite my bottom lip. His hands traveled to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off, leaving me in my bra and grey shorts. He slid his hands over my sides, making me shudder. He undid my shorts and I kicked them off. All this while we were still making out.

It was my turn. We pulled away and Harry examined my body. I blushed furiously before grabbing his shirt with one hand and pulling his lips to mine. My hand released and traveled to his hem. I pulled it off and exposed his killer body. I drew circles with my finger on his chest, making him shiver.

He placed kisses on my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I let out a whimper. He started to kiss it roughly, a moan escaping my lips.

He went back up to my lips, kissing them fiercely. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I accepted and let him in, exploring my mouth. I pulled off his belt and zipped off his pants, leaving him in boxers.

He pushed me against a wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms went on and explored my body. I played with his messy, jet black hair. My finger lightly traced his famous scar, making him shudder. I smirked and continue to do so. He picked me up and we got in bed. My back was facing towards him and his arms snaked around my little waist. I fell asleep in his arms instantly.

-

My eyes fluttered open and I shifted up, careful not to wake Harry. I was in my bra and panties. I got up and went over to my vanity. I pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail. I went over to Harry's closet and got out a grey oversized shirt. I went downstairs and made some waffles.

I trotted back upstairs and Harry was still asleep. I placed down the plate and went over and woke him up.

"Morning, beautiful." He said sitting up.

"Morning, hun." I said brining him the waffles and taking a seat next to him. I turned on the tv and put on a show.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked taking a mouthful of waffle.

I chuckled and pecked him. I continue to eat breakfast while Harry was watching tv. I brought the plate down and washed it quickly. I dried them and put them back in the cupboards. I went back upstairs and Harry was waiting for me.

It started to rain pretty hard. I would snuggled up to Harry, whose eyes still on the tv. I smiled at him and he returned making me blush. Just the simplest glance could set me off.

-

"Mione, I'm home!" Harry said opening the front door and walked in drenched. He had made a quick stop to the grocery store.

I went over from the stove and planted a kiss on his cheek. I took the bags and headed back to the stove.

"So Hermione, I decided. We haven't have been on a proper date. So, Hermione Granger, do me the honor of going on a date?" He said holding out a rose.

I smiled and agreed.

"Tomorrow." He said winking at me.

I sighed and continued making dinner. I called Harry over and we are dinner, talking and laughing.

[a/n: I'll write the date next chapter.]