no. 9 | reunited

Hermione

I shifted and eventually got up. I reached for Oliver, but he wasn't there. I sat up and saw a note left on the beside table.

- Hermione
  When you wake up, please get ready quickly. Meet me in the common room. I have to tell you something.
  Love, Oliver xx

I sighed and headed to the restroom. I put my hair into a messy ponytail. I headed to the closet and put on my grey hoodie over my black leggings. I put on some flats and went down to the common room.

Oliver came into view and I quickened my pace. Harry, then, came into view and I frowned. Then, I saw Luna.

"Hermione." Oliver said getting up. I went to kiss him, but he stopped me. I looked confused and sat down next to him across from Harry and Luna. We sat in silence.

"Okay, so Hermione. I didn't actually 'date' you. We set up a plan to get you and Harry back together." Oliver said breaking the silence.

I opened my mouth to speak, but found myself running to my dorm. When I closed the door, I slid against it and started to cry. There was shift in the door and I felt arms around me. I wrapped my arms around them and started sobbing on their chest. I sniffed the shirt and realized who it was. Harry. I pulled away and try to avoid eye contact by looking at my shoes. He pulled my chin up and stared into my eyes. I was lost in those eyes. A mossy, yet misty forest and I wanted to run endlessy. Tears swelled up into my eyes and I resumed crying. Harry used this thumbs to wipe them again. He pulled my face closer and kissed me. Despite everything, I instantly kissed back, missing his lips on mine. My hand shot up to his hair. I pulled it occasionally when he would tug on my bottom lip. We finally pulled away, and I smiled.

"Hermi-" he started but I cut him off.

"I forgive you." I said happily.

He pulled me into a kiss once more and he left. I changed into a Gryffindor sweatshirt and some shorts. I headed down to the Black Lake to get some fresh air.

I was heading down a corridor on my way to the lake when someone pulled me aside. I was backed up against a wall before I could make out who pulled me aside. Harry.

"Hey yo-" I started but got cut off when he pulled me into a heated kiss. I immediately kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck. He placed a hand on my thigh and brought me up to his waist. He started to place kisses starting from jaw finishing at the collarbone.

"Harry.. People.. could.. see us." I gasped between breaths.

He nodded and pulled out his wand. He murmured a spell and we appeared in his dorm.

I placed my lips on his, not wanting to waste a minute. He pushed me onto the bed, hovering over me. He placed kisses on my neck. He found my sensitive spot and started sucking on it. I let out a throaty moan. He stopped and laid down next to me. My back was facing towards him and he snaked him arms around me and placed his head in the crook of my shoulder. I kissed his cheek and drifted off to sleep.

- - -

I got up and looked up at Harry. He was still sleeping and giving off soft snores. I chuckled silently and got up to change. I sat down and stated doing my hair. I saw Harry get up and wrap his arms around me.

"Good morning." I said taming my wild hair.

"Good morning, you." He said back playing with my necklace.

"Come on, we got to go to breakfast." I said turning around, inches away from him.

"Or we could do something else." He smirked kissing my lips.

I kissed back and stopped him before we could go too far.

"Come on." I said pulling him off and chose him a grey hoodie and black jeans. I threw it at him and he started changing in the restroom.

We changed and headed downstairs hand in hand. Ginny was at the bottom of the stairs, hot headed, arms crossed. Harry and I looked at each other, knowing the consequences.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" she screamed running up the stairs. She glanced at our intertwined fingers and gave me a good slap. I let out a soft gasp and rubbed the spot trying to soothe it.

"GINNY!" Harry said letting go of my hand and clenched his fists.

I placed my hand on his trying to calm him down. It didn't work.

"I thought you two were over! You." She said turning to me," you ruined everything! You couldn't just leave me and Harry alone?!" She screamed stomping away.

Harry let out a deep, angered sigh. I placed a hand on his chest and he interlaced his hands with mine. I shave him a reassuring smile and we headed down to breakfast.

[a/n: classy is on hold and im trying to update as much as possible before i got on vacation on monday :)

-h xx]