Log 11

xxSwanPrincessxx: hum... Hey Regina?

xxEvilRegalxx: yeah?

xxSwanPrincessxx: alright listen..... But please don't be mad...

xxEvilRegalxx: *sigh* what did you do Sheriff Swan??

xxSwanPrincessxx: umm... My parents may or may not have found out about last night...

xxEvilRegalxx: oh my, that is not good news at all dear... Did they find out ALL the details?

xxSwanPrincessxx: thankfully, no they didn't.... They just found out I was with you... On a date.

xxEvilRegalxx: and how'd they take it??

xxSwanPrincessxx: well my mother didn't seem to mind, she figures family dinners will be awkward now....

xxEvilRegalxx: and your dad?

xxSwanPrincessxx: uhh.... Well, he's having a hard time processing it....

xxEvilRegalxx: how so?

xxSwanPrincessxx: he keeps on trying to set me up with Hook.

xxEvilRegalxx: huh... Strange... You would think that he would rather have his little girl with the Evil Queen than with some one handed, yellow bellied, make up wearing, drunken pirate.

xxSwanPrincessxx: well no offense, but you have tried to kill them multiple times....

xxEvilRegalxx: fair enough.

xxSwanPrincessxx: yeah... So if he tries anything, I'm just gonna apologize before it happens.

xxEvilRegalxx: no no dear, don't worry. Would you like to come over later?? Henry has a meeting with Archie.

xxSwanPrincessxx: I'm in my car right now heading over there.

xxEvilRegalxx: great, see you soon. (;

xxSwanPrincessxx: can't wait. :-* <3