Part 3

"Hey mom." Henry walked up to his mother Regina and she looked down at her son who was definitely growing up. She smiled at him and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "Yeah?" He rubbed the back of his neck a bit awkwardly. "Is it alright if Sienna comes and hangs out with us for the day?" Regina stopped in her path and moved her hand from her son, walking away in front of him, a small tear running down her cheek.

"Hey, kid, is your mom alright?" Emma walked up to her son who watched Regina as she walked away with a tear in her eye. Henry simply shrugged. "I don't know. I asked her if Sienna could hang out with us for the day, but she just walked away without saying anything." Emma nodded her head and walked over to Regina, watching as Henry walked in front of them. "Hey, Regina are you ok?" Regina nodded her head and began walking away. "I'm fine, Miss Swan." Emma raised her brow in confusion and grabbed Regina's wrist. "Ok, now I know you're not ok." Regina struggled to get out of Emma's grip. "Emma, let me go." She demanded harshly. Emma dragged Regina to the side, so they could speak privately. "Gina, what's wrong?" Regina looked up at the younger woman. "It's Henry." Emma pulled Regina in closer to her, comforting and hugging her. "Hey. It's fine Regina, he's your son, and there may be other women in his life, but you will always be one of his favorites." Regina arched a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "One of his favorites?" Emma nodded. "Well, other than me of course." Regina decided to allow Sienna to join their group and Henry was especially grateful. "Alright peasants, let's get our asses moving." Cora shouted to the others as she handed the cast member her tickets, the others doing so as well.