Jurassic Park

"Mom! I'm gonna get in line!" Henry yelled before walking off with Gold and Belle into the rides line. Hook and Cora stood by each other, their eyes widened, still in fear of the stairs and escalators. "Mother? Are you coming?" Regina asked her fear shaken mother. Cora twitched a bit before looking at Regina. "A-are there any escalators?" She asked, before Emma looked at her. "Don't worry, there are no stairs or escalators on this ride." Cora immediately glared at her. "Maybe I wouldn't have to worry about escalators, if somebody hadn't pushed me onto that strange sorcery." As the group got onto the ride, Hook sat next to Cora with Neal sitting close to them. Henry sat in the front row with Emma, Regina, and Belle. Gold sat in the back with Mary Margaret and David, clearly bored by the ride so far. As they went through the different pens, a dilophosaurus came from the left side of the boat, spraying out water at Hook as he freaked out and squeezed Cora's hand. Henry rode the boat in awe of all the different species of dinosaurs, mentally naming them as he went along. "What exactly is the point of this ride?" Gold asked before they heard a screech. Cora and Hook both looked at each other before simultaneously yelling. "CHIMERA!!!" Regina turned to look at her mother. "Mother, it's not a chi-" "I Swear WE WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS DAY!!!" Cora exclaimed before squeezing onto Hook's hand tightly. They went through a dark area, with velociraptors and dilophosaurus' popping out with them, before Henry shouted out, pointing at a shadow. "TYRANNOSAURUS REX!!!!!!" He started shaking his mothers out of excitement. Cora's eyes widened at the Tyrannosaurus rex animatronic that came swinging out at them. She let out a blood curdling scream as they went down the 42 foot drop. *flash* the camera went off, capturing their reactions to the drop. As Emma and Henry started walking off to see the picture, they stopped and began laughing. "What's so funny?" Regina asked them walking up to them. She stopped and looked at the picture. In between laughs, Emma started answering her question. "Y- your faces!!! T- they're priceless!!!!" Emma laughed, with tears practically running down her face of laughter.