Log 26

xxEvilRegalxx: so, I've invited you all here to introduce yourselves to our newcomers.

It'sNotEasyBeingGreen: um, well, hello everybody. I'm Zelena, I'm Cora's first born and Regina's older sis. Back 'home' I was the Wicked Witch of the West.

TheOutlawThief: I'm Robin, Robin Hood and I was an outlaw back in the Enchanted Forest. I don't really have much family, just myself and my son, Roland.

xxEvilRegalxx: alright, I'm Regina. Cora's second born, I was the evil queen back in the enchanted forest. I am currently dating Emma Swan with whom I also share a 10- year old son, Henry.

xxTheSwanQueensSonxx: I'm Henry. I'm 10, and the son of Regina and Emma. I really like sugar too.

xxSwanPrincessxx: yeah, keep that kid away from sugar at all times. I'm Emma, the savior, the White Knight, and the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. and yeah, I'm dating the mayor, deal with it.

xxWhitePrincessxx: I'm Snow White, mother of Emma, daughter of Queen Eva and King Leopold, grandmother of Henry, and wife of Prince Charming aka David Nolan.

xxCharmingPrincexx: I'm David, or Prince Charming if you'd like.

That_Beauty_Belle: um, hi I'm Belle. Im dating Gold or Rumplestiltskin.

It'sNotEasyBeingGreen: wait, you're dating Rumplestiltskin?

That_Beauty_Belle: but you know him I take it?

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: we.. Used to work together.

That_Beauty_Belle: oh.

xxQueenofHeartsxx: hello everyone, I'm Cora.

Everyone: Hi Cora!

xxQueenofHeartsxx: hold up, I wasn't finished. Henry, drop the beat!!

xxTheSwanQueensSonxx: *drops a hip hop beat*

xxQueenofHeartsxx: yo, listen up, lemme tell you a story! About a young girl, Cora, in all her glory. She had a first born daughter, named Zelena, but a tale so tragic she couldn't keep her. A few years passed and there's no surprise, Cora fell in love with a really nice guy. She became a queen, it really was her dream, and the next thing you know, she started to glow, when she found out she was expecting, another young girl destined to be queen. Now, let's not bring up those past heart aches, she realized that she had made some mistakes. And now she's feeling sorry, don't be misunderstood, and now life is good in the town of STORYBROOKE!!!

xxEvilRegalxx: that was actually pretty cool.

xxTheSwanQueensSonxx: hell yeah! Nana's tight AF!!!!!

xxSwanPrincessxx: HENRY!!!

xxEvilRegalxx: Emma, what's AF mean?

xxSwanPrincessxx: something bad...

xxEvilRegalxx: HENRY DANIEL MILLS!!!' DO I NEED TO WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP?!?!

xxTheSwanQueensSonxx: um... No, ma'am. Sorry, mom.

xxSexyPiratexx: damn, that was tight.

xxWhitePrincessxx: LETS START A GANG!!!

xxCharmingPrincexx: I'm down.

xxTheSavioursBabyDaddyxx: fo' sheezy.

ItsNotEasyBeingGreen: who's this?

xxTheSaviorsBabyDaddyxx: I'm Neal Cassidy, Rumples son and father of Henry.

Everyone has logged out.

xxTheSaviorsBabyDaddyxx: OH COME ON GUYS!!!! AGAIN?!?!