Universal Part 2

As Regina pulled into the parking lot, followed by David and Mary Margaret's van, she looked for the best parking spot. As she was about to pull in, a red convertible sped into the spot, making Regina slam the brakes hard. Emma silently cursed to herself as she rubbed the back of her neck. Regina was infuriated by the behavior of this person. She unbuckled her seat belt as Emma put her hand out trying to stop Regina. "Regina, wait, it's not worth it. Just leave it be." Regina shot her an amused expression. "It's.. Not worth it? Not worth it?!?!" She continued saying these words, her tone becoming louder as she progressed. Cora shrunk back in her seat, knowing how her daughter became when she was upset. "Emma..." She whispered as Emma turned around to look at her. "What?" She harshly replied. Cora shook her head, with a bit of fear in her eyes. "Just drop it." Neal opened up the car door as he and Henry walked out. "Alright, kid, let's go get some spots in line."

****

Snow and Charming's Van

Snow watched as Regina slammed on the brakes. Immediately, David looked at Mary Margaret with a raised eyebrow before getting out of the car. "Go find a parking space, I'm gonna see what happened." He walked over to the 3 remaining people in the Mercedes Benz before indicating Regina to roll down her window. "What happened?" He asked leaning in to the car. Regina had a scowl on her face and looked at the red convertible which had so rudely stolen her spot. David immediately understood, and walked over to the other car. "Hey." He stood at the window, looking into the car as 4 women stared blankly at him. They all smiled at each other as the others in the car watched the scene unfold. "Listen, if you guys don't mind moving your car that'd be great." A cheery young brunette piped up from the back. "And why exactly would we move our spot?" Charming flashed one of his signature smiles at the women. "Well, my companions and I were hoping to get that spot, before you guys so rudely stole the spot." The driver looked at her friend,then at David when Emma came out of the car. "Listen up, handsome, we got the spot fair and square, so you guys can just shut up and leave somewhere else." Emma glared at them as Cora decided that she would get out of the car as well. Cora and Emma looked at each other, Emma's face clearly saying 'Let's bash these hoes heads in.' Cora smirked before looking at the girls. "Listen up shortcake, you guys either move the damn car or we'll bash your f---ing heads in." Regina overheard her mother say this and couldn't help but hang her head in shock of her mothers colorful vocabulary.