Universal Part 3

Universal Studios' Entrance

As Emma, Regina, Cora and David showed up to the entrance of the amusement park, the rest of their group immediately reunited with them. Snow walked up to the group before looking at them. "What took you guys so long??" Regina smiled as she recalled the scene of Cora and Emma kicking the girls' asses, which lead to them gaining their parking spot. "Parking troubles... Is all." Regina turned and smirked at Emma and Cora as they wiped some remaining blood underneath their lips. Regina grabbed Emma's hand, entwining their fingers before Regina leaned in closer to the blonde. "Darling, you still have some blood on your lips." Emma looked at Regina, "well, I just got in a fight... What do you expect??" Gold walked ahead with Belle, as the others looked at the couple walking hand in hand. Regina looked around the park before noticing Alex the Lion from Madagascar. "Woah!!! Mom!!! Can I go get a picture?!?" Henry yelled excitedly. Emma looked at her son and smiled. "Of course you can, come on kid." Emma walked ahead with Henry to take a picture with the lion mascot. As Emma and Henry walked back to the group, Emma looked at her fellow companions. "I'm gonna go find a bathroom or some maps." She walked off as the others socialized with each other. A couple of minutes later, the group looked up as they saw Emma breathing heavily with a look of fear in her eyes. "Emma? Dear, you don't look well." Regina piped up, rubbing the blondes back comfortingly. Emma looked as if she were about to cry before simply saying "Chucky." Cora looked at Hook, then at the rest of the group who were just as confused as Cora was. "Emma, what the hell is a Chucky?" Cora piped up, raising an eyebrow at her daughters girlfriend. Emma shook her head as a tear ran down her face,before she grabbed the collar of Regina's coat. "Regina, please, don't make me go back there." She began shaking when her parents walked up to her, engulfing her in a group hug. As the group walked past the area where the killer doll was, Henry decided to mess around with Hook a bit. Henry tugged on Killian's trench coat and pointed to the House of Horrors attraction. "Wanna go inside there??" Henry asked the group as they all looked at each other, unaware of what they were about to experience.