Cora and the Escalators

As Henry suggested that they go to Jurassic Park, which was all the way at the bottom of the park, Neal had looked around at the others. "Are we gonna trust this kid?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I can really feel the love with you guys." Henry added with a fake hurt expression. As Cora and Killian approached the escalators, they eyed the mysterious way of transportation before Killian turned around to the group. "What in the bloody hell is this?" He asked with an arched eyebrow. Regina stepped forward before standing on the escalators looking back at the others as she went up. Cora's eyes widened as the escalator carried her down to the lower lot. "Regina!!!! Don't go to the light!" Cora yelled at her daughter, approaching the escalator hesitantly. Emma gave her a little push with her hip, pushing her onto the escalator. "Holy F---!!!!! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY???? IT'S A FREAKIN CHIMERA!!!!!" She screamed as Regina looked at her mother, clearly amused. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT REGINA!?!?" She closed her eyes tightly, gripping onto the moving sides. Killian instantly panicked and shouted at Cora. "CORA!!! DON'T WORRY, LOVE,I'LL SAVE YOU!!!" He shouted, before he began running down the stairs with an audience who stood there, staring as if they had never heard shouting before. "Hook! Wait!" Neal shouted at him. "That's not the best idea!" He shouted watching as Hook slipped up, falling down the stairs one by one. Emma watched him as he bounced down the stairs. Regina looked over at the stairs as she saw Hook rolling down. She watched as he arrived at the bottom, before turning to look at her mother who was violently swearing under her breath. As they all made it to the lower lot, Henry grabbed his mothers hand before running off towards the Jurassic Park ride.

-----------

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long for the update, I was gone all day today then I had writer's block, but I'm better now. :)