Going Home

As the gang packed up their items and souvenirs from the trip, Cora looked around and wiped a tear from her face. "Are you crying mother?" Regina asked the woman as she shook her head. "Of course not dear, this place is filled with freaks and chimeras, and whatnot." She added a dismissive wave of her hand to show she had no sympathy whatsoever for the park. Regina gave a light chuckle before linking arms with her mother. Snow and Charming walked hand in hand as Snow held a white fluffy unicorn from Despicable Me and Charming held a stuffed velociraptor from Jurassic Park. Neal and Hook walked side by side while both carrying fake dinosaur puppets and attacking one another with them. Henry walked ahead with Emma as they both had treats. Henry was eating a blue cotton candy, and Emma had a chocolate covered frozen banana. Regina looked at the happy group in front of her and smiled to herself. "Dear, are you alright?" Cora asked her while examining her daughters face and checking for a fever. Regina laughed and pulled her head away from her mother. "I'm fine, mother. It's just so good to see us all getting along for once." Cora let go of her daughter and backed away from her hiding behind Belle. "Cora, what are you doing?" Belle asked the woman with a bit of nervousness in her voice. "S- that woman has done something to my daughter...." She pointed at Regina and threw Belle forward at Regina. "IF YOU WANT A SACRIFICE, TAKE HER!!!! LEAVE THE REST OF US, TAKE BELLE!!!!"