Small World:Part2

The extended Swan-Mills Family all stood in line for 'It's a Small World'. "Emma Marie Swan, this ride better not be bad.... If it is, I swear you won't be walking for a month." Regina directed her comment to Emma, making Roland raise an eyebrow. "She hits you?!?" He exclaimed rather loudly, earning a couple of glances from other Disneyland attendees, as well as a few murmuring and whispering. Emma rolled her eyes at Regina's comment and looked at Roland. "Don't worry, little guy. She doesn't hit me." Roland sighed loudly. "Phew. I was afraid I would have to beat somebody up." Regina smiled and laughed lightly. "Well, thank you for trying to protect me sweetie." Roland happily smiled and walked up to the front of the line with his father,Regina and Emma. The gates opened as Roland ran after his dad sitting down on the seats, bouncing around happily. As everybody else sat down, the ride soon started moving shortly after. The mini boat went inside a little tunnel, displaying various ships from all over the world. Roland gasped as he saw a green dinosaur looking thing pointing out at it excitedly. "DADDY! Look!" Cora groaned in distaste as the song kept on repeating itself over and over. Eventually, Roland got the hang of the song and started singing it as they went into the European display,looking at the various characters including Cinderella. "Look, charming it's Cindy!!!" Snow exclaimed smiling as she pointed at the animatronic.The boat continued to sail along the course, stopping at Africa next.Cora herself gasped as she saw that they were passing Timon,Simba,and Pumbaa. She started tapping Regina's shoulder, causing her daughter to turn around. "Yes, mother?"the younger brunette asked.She pointed to Simba, smirking a bit."Did I ever tell you that we held you up like Simba when you were born?" Regina shook her head. "No,I can't say that you have" Cora chuckled slightly. "Well, surprise dear. You just might be Simba."