2

Yo guys so I'm back again with the Gays
Keith: Thats mean man
Lance: at least she did say what Pidge says
Keith: what does she say?
Pidge: *walks in* this is rated PG for Pretty Gay
Keith: ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ no Pidge thats horrible
Lance: 个_个 I told you so when do we start
RIGHT NOW
___________________
~With the GALRA~
King Thauce is walking around the castle trying to find his son Prince Keith, it was his birthday tomorrow and he still had to tell him to pack his bags for the trip. Thauce walks into Keith's room seeing his boy asleep at his desk with papers sprawled out on the floors. He already knew what they were, theorys about some Mothman? Yes Mothman. The king grabs a water bottle chuckles and little opens the bottle cap and pours the water on his son's head. This caused his son Keith jump up and scream "MOTHMAN IS REAL" this caused the prince to blush like a mad person and the King laughing like a mad man. "Dad don't do that to me!" said the now angry prince and he shakes his hair causing some water droplets hit his father. "Sorry son but I couldn't stop myself from doing that" Thauce wipes his tears away from laughing to much and smiles," My son I need you to have all your belongings packed by tomorrow." Keith tilted his head and ears purk up "Why dad are we Moving." "I guess you can say that" the king ruffles his son's hair and smiles. "Make sure you get everything and wear your locket to." Keith nods as the king walks out of the room. The Prince looks out the window puts a hand on his cheek and sighs. "I wonder whats gonna happen...."

~With the ALEATIN~
"Prince Lance get back here right now you got a lesson!" Shouted yet another teacher trying to teach this Prince. Lance only chuckled more and ran faster to the wall only to get stopped by his father King Shiro "Lance go back right now you need to learn this you are gonna take over the throne soon" Shiro crossed his arms and glares at his son. "But dad! I don't need to know this stuff, I won't make the same mistakes as Prince Lotor did way back then." Pouted the prince. The princess Pidge walked passed and stopped "hey brother I heard that there's a guest is coming tomorrow" Lance looked at Pidge then back at his father. "Really!" The king sighed "I can't tell your brother Hunk anything and yes someone is coming to visit us. Its a old friend of your mother and I." Lance wiggled his eye brows, " anyone else coming" Shiro rolled his eyes at his son and smirked "how about I tell you more after you get your work done!" Lance nodded and started to feeling eger to finish quickly. He ran back to his class and thought "I wonder who is coming?"