6

You know I am gonna be updating like crazy this week people
Keith: is that a good or a bad thing?
Lance: I think both *leans on Keith*
Shiro: well updating like crazy is good but also not
Coran: OK

________________________________________________________________________________

~Galra Keith's POV~

"King Shiro, Queen Allura, its been a while" my father smiled at them and his horse moved forward and he climbed off hi horse. I followed but didn't get off my horse I was still trying to figure out how can this tall tanned boy be so handsome. It must be illegal to be this handsome. Can't It? my fathr smacked my leg and I shook my head and got off red. Our servents took our horses to the stables. Red wasn't having it breaking away from the servant about to run off. "Red! Father I'll be back!" i said and bowed to he king and his family running after red.

~Galra Thauce POV~

I chuckled an rubbed the back of my neck. "I'm so sorry but my son's horse Red only listens to him and will try to run off if he doesn't leads him to the stables." I walked up to my old friends and shook both of their hands. "Its ok Thauce and please just call us by are names, no royal titles." said Allura with a smile across her face. " You guys sure," I said nervously and they both nodded and shiro smiled. "So lets get into the castle, my gaurds will take your son in after he comes back" I nodded and followed the royal Aleatin family inside to the throne room. They all took there seats and a servant brought a seat for me and my son when he comes back. I sat down and shiro looked at his children. "Are you gonna introduce yourselfs?" I chuckled a little and watch my so come in and bowed his had and sat down."

~Aleatin Lance POV~

oh my god this beautiful creature is back in my sight. I think I'm in love with him, I saw my sister stand up and she walked over to King Thauce and curtsied. " My name is Pidge I'm King Shiro's and Queen Allura's Third kid" King Thauce noded and she moved back up to her set. Hunk came after her and he bowed down to his waist. " Im Prince Hunk the Second child to the King and queen." The king smiled and i looked at his son and smirked as hunk went back to his set I walked over to The guest's son grabbed his hand and kissed it giving him a wink. " The name's Lance. And did you sit on sugar? cause you have a sweet ass." I saw him blush and a smirked and looked at the king. He wasn't even mad he was laughing! Of course I got yelled at by my parents and just smiled. I went back to my set and sat down, the boy stood up and walked over to us. " Hello my name is Keith the only son of King Thauce" Keith bowed his head showng his hair was gelled back and he went to his set but stopped when he passed where I sat he smirked a little, " oh and Prince Lance, do you have a map, cause I'm lost into your eyes" he winks at me and walks back down his set. Oh god this is gonna be Fun~!