3

Yo Yo guess whose back
Lance: oh no
Back again
Keith: stop!
Guess whose back X3
Shiro: IN AMERICA
Pidge: Stop please!
Hunk: *sweat drops*
Shiro: hey guys SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA RULE ME
Keith: I'm done lance let's go *grabs lance hand and walks out*
Lance: DAD STOP! *groans
Hunk & Pidge: *runs out of the room*
I'm starting now so shh shiro your just a six year old who doesn't need to be in the room now *pushes him out of the room*
___________________
~Aleatin Lance POV~
I was looking at my locket while my pain in the butt teacher was coreccting my work. I don't remember when or how I got this locket but its a pretty one. Its a big deep red ruby with a black metal design that was also on a black metal chain. When you opened it had a picture of a Galra baby probably 5 or 6 months old. It Definly wasn't from here but my parents told me to wear it so I did. I do like it the only thing is that it stands out so much! We always wear blues, greens, yellows, and whites. It doesn't mach any of my outfits but oh well. Its a beauty and I just wonder who is the baby in the picture?

~Galra Keith POV~
I sat back down on my now bar bed after I just finishes all my packing. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my locket I had since I can remember. It had a blue crystal surrounded by a gold design. I know its from the Aleatins but how and when did I get this. The chain was also gold and when you opened the lock it has a Aleatin boy toddler probably 2 with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He was caught in a mid-giggle when the picture was taken and was in blue PJs and holding a block in his hand. I smiles at the picture and let out a little laugh. I can't wait to meet this guy. I knew what the necklace meant. I just haven't told my father that I knew. I never wore it just in case if I lose it because I go out of the castle a lot. That's why is always in my box with other Aleatin items that end up here.