19

yo yo let's go
😁😁😁 it's like 12 am and I'm still up yaw. Watching the last unicorn..... Omg should I do Klance Last Unicorn AU???!!! Comment yes below please 🤣🤣🤣
______________________________
~Keith's POV~

We finally reach a house in the middle of the woods. It looked big enoff for about 4 people at most. Axca gets off first and two little kids runs out screaming 'mommy' and jump at her. She caught them smiling and holding them close. I looked and saw a woman in the door way that was a pinkish red with blue and yellow strips on her head. She smiled at the kids and Axca. I got a good look at the kids and notice that they looked like there mothers. One looked like the woman in the door way but had Axca's skin color and left eye was her color and the other one wasnt open. His head had red and green strips. The younger one had the pinkish red skin with Axca's hair but in a long twist braid. She was wearing a blue dress with white lace. The boy was wearing a red shirt with green shorts. Axca looks up and smiles lovingly at the woman and let's go of the kids and holds her arms out. The other woman smiles and runs over jumping into Axca's arms and laughs with Axca as she spins her around. I get off of Red and the kids run over to me and starts asking me questions. "Who are you?"
"What's with your outfit?"
"How do you know Mommy?"
"What's your horse's name?"
"Why are you here?"
I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my neck smiling. "I'm a long friend of your mom. She just saved me from my cousin. This is Red, This was my riding gear, and my name is Keith, Keith Kogane." Axca kisses the women's head and puts her down. "Kids leave Keith alone, Go inside for a bit." Both of the kids nod and run inside. "Hello Keith nice to meet you I'm Ezor. Axca's wife." She smiles and holds a hand out. Keith takes it and shakes it. "Nice to meet you Ezor."

~Lance's POV~

The kings and I sent the army home as our horses went past Prince Lotor's castle and into the forest. King Thace and Shiro kept talking to each other as I followed. I looked around and sighed, I just want to be with my kitten and hug him close to me. So close he cant escape. I just want to tell him that I love him. What if he got hurt? What if we cant find him? No. No I need to think positive. He has to be alive still, I need to follow my gut. I looked at the sky and see that its getting dark. Thace looks back at me and chuckles. "We are almost there lance calm down Axca wouldn't let anyone lay a hand on Keith" he says and gets off his house at a house. I looked and saw red tied up to a tree and I started to get nervous. "Come on lance let's go." My father says as they walked to the door. I tied up my horse next to red. All of a sudden kids dash out the door and two woman are at the door smiling. The one with hair hugged Thace and shook both of the kings hands. I then see Keith hug his dad smiling happily. My breath caught on its self as I saw him. We make eye contact and I smile big and dropped the rope to tie Blue up and ran towards keith.

~Keith's POV~

"Dad!" I yelled and hugged him as I smiled and he hugs me tightly. "oh my boy you had me so worried." Thace spoke and rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and looked over and I saw Lance. He saw me too and he dropped his rope and started running towards me. I started to cry from being so happy and I let go of my father and ran to Lance. "LANCE!" I yelled happily and I jumped into his arms at full speed and left wrapped his arms around me and fell back. We both started laughing and hugged each other tightly, scared to let go. "Oh Keith! Thank God your ok!" lance sat up and hugged me close and I nuzzled his neck crying into it smiling. I felt his tears start falling and he ran a hand threw my hair. "oh my kitten is fine thank you thank you." he mumbles into my ear and kisses my face all over. "Lance" I laughed and we both looked into each others eyes smiling big like dorks. Lance cups my cheeks and rubs his thumbs on them to wipe away the tears. I put my hands over Lance's smiling. "I love you" lance mumbles looking at me like he was memorizing every signal detail. "I love you too. I thought I was never gonna see you again." I mumbled and looked at Lance's freckles. Oh how I missed him. "Lance dont leave me please dont." I mumbled and nuzzled his neck. I felt his head lay on top of mine and he kisses my forehead and whispers "never."