24

Im trying to set a number of chapters and I dont know what to go too. I might stop at 30 or go to 35 at most. Its getting close to the end of the story. I hate to break it to you guys. I'll anounce my project on the last chapter for sure. One thing before we start I would love to ask is that would anyone be interested in a sequel to this story? Or should I just start to a fresh new plot? Anyways I'll stop talking and start typing the story.

______________________________

~Keiths Pov~

Lance and i left the room after DDR. He just wanted to get out of the room for some reason but thats fine. We are currently holding hands as we walked down the corridors in silence. He seemed nervous for some reason which i just dont understand. I looked at the walls trying to figure out someway to ask him whats wrong. Maybe just go straight away and ask about it. No then he will just wave it off then. Start a conversation then ask. No then we will never get to the point. My god I really just dont know what to do. I should just wait for him to tell me. He is a big boy he can tell me whats wrong if he wants to. Yeah I'll just wat for him, its the best way, he would be more comfortable. I look around to see that we are not in the castle but in the garden and I looked up at him raising a eyebrow.  "What are we doing here?" I asked and he looked at me and chuckled nervous "i guess my feet just took us here. We can leave if you want to" I quickly replied back saying no and he just nodded. He grabbed my other hand and looked into my eyes. "Keith, I'm not ready to be king. I haven't even finished any of my lessons unlike you. Im scared that i wont be good enough for the kingdoms. I want to be the best king they will have will you by my side. But if I can't even protect the person I love or get out of classes before the wedding. What good am I to the kindoms." he looked at me and started to tear up. "Im scared keith I really am. Im scared that more people will look down on us. Im scared that I would be a disappointment to my family line and to you." I saw tears roll down his face once he said the last sentence. This was breaking my heart right here. I quickly make him sit down with me on the edge of the fountain and I grabbed his face rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs to get rid of the tears. "Lance, honey you will never be a disappointment to anyone, you will be a great king for our kingdoms. Sure the first few months will be a little crazy but you will have me to lean on and i will have you to lean on. We are in this together as a team. Sure you might be working on classes but that is normal usually. Everymind is different from another. I will love you still if your taking classes until your death bed. You still came to save me and you stopped lotor from ever hurting anyone again. You even give back to the people unlike most rich people would do. You even listen to the people and try to fix there problems. That right there is a hero, going into battle and coming out is not the only way some can be a hero. You are the best fit to be king. You are brave, smart, and caring. Your family is behind your back and so is mine for any thing that we need, like any questions or help. We all love you and know that you will make the perfect king for any kingdom." I said as I hugged him towards the end and he hugged me back. "Thanks keith, I really needed that." lance said and nuzzled his face into my neck. I just smiled and rubbed his back. "Like I said I will always be here with you, by your side." I spoke and looked at his face and kisses his forehead. "Are you feeling better now?" Lance nodded in response and looked into my eyes "yeah I feel better now" he said smiling at me and I smiled back at him looking into his eyes. His ocean blue eyes that anyone can drown in at any given moment. He slowly put his hands on my cheeks and started to lean in. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well until our lips met. My hands found there way onto his chest as we kissed. I started to lose my breath so i had to break the kiss. We both slowly pulled away while blushing lightly and panted slightly. Lance grabs my hands and kisses the knuckles on both of them smiling. He would mumble into each knuckle saying sweet compliments while looking into my eyes. I started to blush more at the compliments but didnt tell him to stop. I actually liked these. They were very sweet ones like your pretty as a rose and things around that. After he finished he got up and pulled me up. "Come on its getting cloes to dinner time." He says squeezing my hand tightly and i just nodded squeezing back gently in response. My head was definitely still spinning fron the kiss, but in a good way. I looked at him smiling and i let go of his hand  and lean my head on his shoulder staying right next to his side as we walked to the dinning hall. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rubbing it slightly with his thumb as we walked.