14

Lance's POV

I woke up only to have a huge migraine and a bright light over my head. I whine at the light and cover my eyes. I then sat up quickly and looked around. Why am I not in my room.... And where's Keith! I yelled for someone only to see a servant walk in. Its the little boy Keith was talking too. "Yes your highness" he bowed his head and three other ones walk in with my mother father and Keith's father. "Where's Keith! Are you guys playing a joke on me cause this isn't funny." I look at there faces carefully only to see that my mother has been crying and my soon to be father in law. "Lance you and Keith were attacked and he got kidnapped...." Explained my father and I started to tear up. "N...No nnnot Keith" I covered my mouth and covered my face crying. "We don't know who took him lance we can't figure it out" I heard Keith's dad say as my mom sat next to me and comfort me. "I can't even protect my love I'm useless!" I cried into my mom's shoulder. "Don't say that lance its gonna be fine we are gonna find Keith and bring him back." She whispers into my ear rubbing my back to comfort me.

Keith's POV

I woke up in a very dark room. It had a purple hue to it, I looked around but I couldn't move. It was like my body was numb and no one could help it. I hear a door open and yelped as the bright light above me was turned on. I heard a chuckle and I open my eyes. "Whose there!" I snarled out only to hear a deep voice respond, "Why who am I you ask, I thought you would remember me Keith I'm hurt."I looked and saw the one and only Lotor. "Lotor! Release me now!" I yelled at him while glaring at him.
"But dear cousin I don't want to in fact I remember when you were little you said you wanted a night in shining armor to save you and he did." Lotor grabbed my face and brought it close to his you can here a slight but deep purr from him. I growled and spitted in his face and with that he growled and threw me against the wall. "Keith that was a bad idea to do now your gonna stay here tell you come to your real sinces and just be mine already!" He stormned out of the cell and slammed the door shut, once he left I started to curl up and cry for lance to come save me. "Please love save me."