21

Waz Up people it's me again I have a announcement to make We-

Coran: *cuts author off* We have made a Google Classroom, your free to join if you like the code is zoertu

Slav: This is a place where fans can talk about the stories Yumi has made and can communicate on this other than wattpad. All fans here are to have fun sharing the different fandoms and being nice to each other. Polls and other great things will be put up to help the author find out what to do next in her life. You can also post fanart on here as long it is mature for kids and Theorys will also be accepted. This in All of the realities will work 10/10

Slav..... how did you get here dont make me get shiro.

Slav: Aw the black paladin will do nothing to harm me, out of all of the realities the black paladin will hurt me 1 out of 10 in this reality he will-*gets slapped across the face* AH!

Shiro: HAHAHA IM NOT A PALADIN ANYMORE SLAV SO I CAN HURT YOU SO SHUT UP!

*backs up and so does Coran*
______________________________

Keith's POV

Pidge and I walked outside as she asked me to walk with her. We talked the whole way, she would tell me stories about Lance's childhood. I would laugh and she would to as we walked around. I then looked over and saw the children again from a while back playing seeing that they have finished there chores. Well the one named Yugi was reading under a tree and the other 3 were playing tag from how it looks like around the pond. "Hey pidge whose are them I know the two pale ones but are they quads?" I asked as I looked over at her and she looked at the children. "Oh those 4 are good at playing games, if I remember yugi and yami are the best at modern games while Atemu and Heba are good at old fashioned games. Yugi and Heba are brothers, surname is Moto while Yami and Atemu are brothers surname Sennen." I looked at her confused. "How do they look so alike?" She shrugs and walked over and Heba, just jumped onto Atemu's back laughing as Yami stopped chasing them and looked at Pidge. "Hello Princess Pidge" he said with a slight bow. Yugi sat up and put his book down and got and walked over smiling. Pidge smiled and gave Yugi a hug and gave Yami a nuggie. "Hey you two squirts how are you enjoying your selves today?" I smiled and looked at Heba and Atemu who were hugging and it looked like they were the couple..... I'm gonna have to ask pidge about them more. "Oni-chan! Come here!" Yugi yelled at Heba and he looked 9ver and ran over of course dragging Atemu behind him. "Hi Princess, come again to face us?" Heba said and yugi looked at pidge starting to get happy at the idea of playing a game. Yami and Atemu was just looking at there smaller versions chuckling a little. "Of course why wouldn't I come and face you guys, especially since I have Keith here with me, maybe he is the good luck I needed!" pudge claimed and laughed as they walked inside of the castle. well her, Heba, and Atemu. Yugi ran back to get his book and tami waited for him and then they walked following Pidge and the others. I followed these two as they talked and each had a slight blush on there cheeks. I smiled as these two reminded me of Lance and I. I sighed and looked down the hallway saw we went to the room a crossed from Lance's class. I smiled and walked in and gasped at what I saw.