20

Aw they are back together how sweet it would suck if- *gets karate chopped in the head by Coran* OW!

Coran: Oh no you dont missy, I'm here to keep you in line. Now since they just got back together your not gonna separate them again.

But why not!! it would just make people angry and I like the little sweet moments then BAM! *shoots finger guns at Coran's head* Plot twist

Coran: Very true, tragedy is the best to move your character arc faster. *says twisting his mustache*
______________________________
~Pidges's POV~

It was a few days after everyone came back home. I remember the day Keith, Lance, dad, and King Thace came back. Mother ran too shiro and hugged him tightly then lance and Keith. Then hunk gave his bear hugs to everyone. I then ran too Keith and gave him a big hug then everyone else. I sighed as I walked down the hallway and smiled seeing Keith. "Hey keith!" I yelled and caught up to him seeing a blush on his cheeks and then he looks at me. "Oh hey Pidge." He said looking at me. "What happened why are you blushing?" I asked him curious.

~Keith's POV~

-A few minutes before pidge came over-

"Lance stop that" I laughed as he kept making faces as he realised what time it was. "Keeeeffff save me I dont want to go to classssss" Lance whined as he was laying next to Keith. Keith rolls his eyes and gets up. "come on love I'll walk you to your class" I said and pulled him put of bed "God you heavy lance!!" note to self if someone looks like a twig, don't believe that they weigh like nothing. Lance finally got up pouting as he then grabbed my hand and walked out of our room. I smiled and stuck close to his side as we walked and I kissed his cheek. Lance smiled down at me and kissed my head. We didn't talk but we didn't have to to know that we love each other. Actions are always better than words anyways. lance then stopped in front of his classroom's door and looked at me sighing. "Do I have too?" he whined again and I just giggled and nodded. "yes you do, now I'll meet you here once your class is done ok... dont g8ve me that look you know I'm just gonna go back to our room or bug Pidge about Mothman" I kissed Lance's cheek and he smiled and looked at me. "ok I'll see you then" he says and puts his hands on my cheeks gently and rubbed them as his face got closer. I blushed and closed my eyes waiting. I hear him chuckle and let go of my face. he kisses my forehead after moving my hair out of the way. "I love you" he mumbled and walked into the class smirking. I stood there and opened my eyes blushing madly looking away from the door.