7

Damn people I'm back again!
Lance: Back at it again with are Klance issues
Keith: Lance!
Pidge: *laughs*
Shiro: *sighs*
Hunk: wow just wow
______________________________
~Aleatin Shiro's POV~
I stood up after everything, so did my friend thauce. I looked at him and smiled "I'm guessing your son knows about the arrangement" he nodded and my son Lance stood up. "What do you mean by arrangement father!?!" He looked so confused at what I said. My other children looked at me confused also. "My son lance there's a reason you have that locket and why Prince Keith has a locket" I watch my wife walk over to Keith as she grab his hand and walked over to our son. "I want you both to look at the others locket and don't you notice something" she said and my son winked at Prince Keith. "That he looks so good in blue" I saw a light blush form on the Prince's face and he rolled his eyes, "My locket is from here while his is from my town, there the Aleatin ways to show someone is going to be married. The two who are engaged wear the most valuable jewel from the others kingdome if its to combined two kingdoms there one in marriage." I felt my eyes get wide and I looked at the other King. Thauce was just smiling, "Sorry my son Mastered everything with Galra at a young age so I just got him ready so you wouldn't have to." I looked back over to my wife and she was smiling big at how the kingdomes were gonna have at least on responsible King that knows the histories. My son lance was looking at the prince up and down. "So thats why the servants were cleaning my room and putting another dresser in my room!" I sighed at my son's stupidity as his other siblings started laughing. Prince Keith snickerd "Do you know anything about your history Prince Lance." I looked at my daughter I knew she was gonna say something so a gave her the not now glare and she closed her mouth. "Yeah you can say that, but you can teach me cause I won't be able to keep my eyes off you" I heard my wife squeal as my son said that and me and my friend chuckled. "Lance I want you to show Keith around."  I saw my son smirk as he grabbed Keith's hand and pulled him out the door "OK dad!" I looked at my other kids and nodded. They walked back to there rooms and that left me, my lovely wife, and King Thauce alone. "So when can we plan the wedding." Said Thauce and my wife clapped her hands,"well how about we start now!"