12

Yo yo I'm back with the gays, gremlin, cinnamon roll, space parents, and the gorgeous man.

Keith & Lance: hey!

Pidge: I WILL BREAK YOUR KNEE CAPS

Hunk: *smiles*

Shiro: I'm not a dad and you teens better calm down now

Allura: yes children listen to your Fa-....... Commander.

Coran: aw thank you I am the gorgeous man *twists mustache*
______________________________
~Galra Keith's pov~

I woke up and felt warm, strong arms around my waist. I yawned and felt a kiss on my head. I also heard a deep chuckle "morning kitten~" I blush a little and Nuzzled my head into his chest. I peaked up at lance to see him smiling. "You two are two cute!" We both looked at the door to see Allura taking pictures squealing. I squeaked in embarrassment and hide my face back into lance's chest. "Mom stop it!" Lance yelled at his mother and held me closer to himself. "But you both are so cute together!" She squealed. I looked at lance and saw him grab one of his pillows and throws it at Allura as she makes a run for it. He sighed and looked at me. "Sorry about that kitten" I rolled my eyes at the nick name and sat up. "Its OK" he looked at me and smiled getting up. "Well I hope it is because she is gonna be your mother in law soon" he winked at me and I got up looking for my riding gear. "Yeah, hey have you seen my riding gear at all I can't find it." I looked over from my closet and looked at lance. He was looking for his riding gear too apparently. "No I can't even find mine let's go ask the servants" he said and he grabbed my hand walking to the servants little houses where they stayed  in the castles walls. We walked outside and you could see a few there kids running around playing tag having a good time. Lance let go of my hand and walked over to one servant and started to talk to her. I felt something bump into my legs and I looked down seeing a little child probably about the age of four looking up at me and bows his head. "I-I'm s-sorry I didnt mean to bump into you your Majesty!" I kneeled down next to the kid and smiled. "What's your name young man?" I asked the child and he sniffled "Y-yugi" he had gravity defining hair that was start shaped and gold bangs falling in front of his face. The base of his hair was black then the tips were amethyst like his eyes. The also had the marks on his cheek bones like lance but they were colored like his eyes. Witch popped because of his pale complexion. "Well yugi I'm Keith you dont have to worry you were just playing just watch were you go OK?" I saw him look me in the eyes and smiles nodding at me. "OK I promise!" I ruffled his hair "then go play your free to go" with that he ran off to what I assume what was his brothers because of how they all looked just like each other but two had crimson instead of amethyst. Not only that but the one that looked just like yugi and one with crimson instead had a tan to there skin like lances. "Kitten come on I got are clothes" I looked over at lance and nodded and ran after him seeing him walk inside. "Wait for me!"