13

Oh my god guys thank you for every thing I love all of the comments and the support of the story. I'm trying to get a update schedule so I won't fall behind. I never give up on my stories! I promise you that. School is just taking over my life right now. And Im starting to do back stage work all week long for a few months until late at night so I havent had enoff time to update this sorry. Well here is some Klance
______________________________
~Aletain Lance's POV~

We both walked back inside and into my room. Sadly Keith got into the bathroom before me to change and he locked the door so I couldn't peek on him. I pouted and now I'm already changed just waiting for him. "Keith are you a girl cause your taking forever!" I yelled groaning. "Hold on jess just wait!" He yelled back "I'm almost done." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, he is so lucky I already did my face routine. He walked out in his clothes and I smirked at him and got up. "First one at the stables wins!" I shouted and ran for it. "Hey! You cheated!" He held as he ran after me. It was a few minutes later and I looked behind me not seeing Keith. 'Shit did I lose him' then I finally got the stable to see Keith already there putting his sattle on his horse. "How did you get here before me!" I yelled. He laughs a little and smirked "well you never said if he had to walk so I ran outside and whisled for red here to get to the stables." I gasp and crossed my arms. "You cheated!" I argued "You never said the rules so I never cheated" he argued back and stated "dont go running out the door next time and explain the rules now sattle up your horse before red gets mad." I rolled my eyes and stattled up my horse. "Let's go girl" I smiled at my lady blue and climbed up on top of her and sat in the stattle. "Come on Keith let's go," I said and Blue started to walk and red walked next to her. I looked over at Keith and smiled seeing him so happy to be with his horse. We got to the gates and I shouted for the gates to be open. Of course the guard opened the gate and our horses started to walk threw the town. People would stop and look at us and smile seeing the future rulers of the kingdom coming out of the castle. Mostly just happy to see the two getting a long. I grabbed Keith's free hand and held it as the horses walked to the forest area of the kingdom.
We talked about our past and some studies. We even got into a coversation about what we would of done if we weren't royalty. Keith said he wanted to teach children and maybe have a orphanage. "I would probably travel the world, I want to see and watch how other villages and kingdoms rule and work together, I would probably be a merch during all of this to." I said smiling as we stopped our horses near a cliff and tied them up to a tree. We grabbed each others hand because it just felt so empty with out the other. We sat down near the edge and watched the sunset. There was a sight breeze and and it was cool touch to the skin. The warmth of the suns rays were still there though. I looked over at Keith and smiled at him seeing how he was watching the sunset. I looked at me all of a sudden and smiled. I looked at his lips, his smooth big lips for a male, but this does happen with omegas. I started to lean in and he did too. I closed my eyes once we were only a few inches apart. I felt his breath on my skin. All of a sudden I felt something hard hit the back of my head. All I last heard was Keith's beautiful voice scream my name and our horses squeal as it sounded like he was being dragged off. I then blacked out.