Not a Update PLEASE READ but thoughts on season 7

ok sorry for not updating lately guys I've been super busy with family and I haven't been feeling well lately like I am weak. Anyways I bench watched season 7 with my friend and it was amazing.

I cant believe I already see people hating on voltron, they have 13 more episodes to develop more relationships with people ok. Everyone is saying Voltron is Queer baiting but they really aren't, as FANS we have to accept the creators choice with how voltron goes and everything, and I dont get how everyone is saying its queer bait. Sure they killed off Adam, Adam didnt have to go on that jet, he probably believed that shiro was dead and he moved on like he said he would. Shiro is still gay and Shiro is representing LGBTQ, so they are showing there thoughts in it. I have a felling that Allance isnt gonna happen, Allura chose Lotor FIRST. Lance is gonna get a end game with someone who to them lance was their FIRST choice. Lance looks jealous when Keith says he was going back for Axca. I wont be mad if Lance and Keith dont get end game but I will still ship them cause most ships are NOT MENT TO HAPPEN. Think about that for a minute. I hope that it becomes cannon but a lot of Klance people are saying they are leaving the fandom and are hella mad at the creators. Guys it's just a CHILDRENS TV SHOW ON NETFLIX!!! CHILL PLEASE!!! Alway support official realise and be happy with all the Klance moments we get! Like Come On. Lots of people say that Heith might also be end game with I highly doubt because hunk loves Shay and she comes and visits him!!! love it. I also see people freaking out about Axca watching Keith and his mom looking at his father's grave. I think that she is gonna say goodbye and leave to be honest. Or she might confess to Keith and I have a theory that Keith will tell her that he like someone else *cough cough lance* and she would accept it. Maybe lance and allura will get together and lance starts to see he isn't really I to allura and goes to his superhero, Shiro, and talks to him about his feelings. Shiro might be there person we are looking for to get our Klance. (DONT BUG THE VOICE ACTOR BTW ITS JUST A THEORY) Shiro might tell lance about how he found out he loved Adam and lance will see that the person he really love was his rival. His rivalry feelings would go completely away and he would realise he loved Keith the whole time. We might get them to look at the sunset as it's raining causing a rainbow and the Bi colors as they hold hands and smile at each other and that would be the end shot of the whole show. Like a Korasami moment for there first Bi couple they worked on!!!

Anyways who else wanted James to die..... just me and my friend... ok sure james seems like a better person now but I have a felling that might change and he will just snap at Keith saying something offensive to him and lance will get up and defend Keith with Hunk and Pidge, but lance starting it. I think secretly James just wants to be Keith and end up having a jealous bond and causing him to snap at Keith a lot in s8. Keith just ignores it until lance hears it and starts telling James off and Hunk joins in soon after and pidge backing them up. Keith would just be saying it's alright and tryi g to tell lance to calm down cause he is mad like has a chancla in his hand about to hit James. Guys have you looked at his facial features though like, me and my friend think that the creators made his look like not only Keith, but also lance and has both personalities. Like he might be a big hit how Klance will be cannon.........

just saying.

Anyways keep calm and Klance is Cannon King!!!!