15

~Lotor's Pov~

I can believe that he likes that stupid prince of Altea! How he barley meets the guy and falls head over heals for him. I known him since he was a baby! A little galra with his father! Damn I hate the way he was looking at that prince! Im a prince, I'm just saving him from his arranged marriage that he is tied to. But if no one can find him he will be mine. Even if it comes down to no one having him. I walked out to my throne room and looked at the guards. "I want you all to double at your posts and don't leave them until the guards that are replacing you for your shift gets there spread this threw all of the guards if someone isn't at there rounds on time they are to be fired on spot even if they are new or harmed. Got that?" The head of the guards nodded and walked to the quarters to do what I demanded. I then realized I should at least get food for keith since he woke up not that long ago. I headed for the kitchen and order some food for my dear betrothed cousin and grabbed the plate of food once the chef finished and walked back to the dungeon. The cell that keith was in was the luxury cell but I had to have chains on him until he calms down. I walked in and heard him hissing at me. "Aw baby don't be that way just calm down I brought you some food I'll just put it down then leave..." I set the food down on the table then walked out with the door closing and locking behind me. Pressing a button next to the door caused the part connecting the chain to the wall to let go of the chain so he could eat. I watched him run to the food to eat it after looking around scared. This might be easier than I thought.

~Pidge Pov~

Everyone of both kingdoms has been notified of what happened and search parties has been gathered to find clues of where keith may be. Oh how usually quiet it has been and lance is like a different person. He is in the study constantly looking at maps and possible locations of where keith is. I myself has been looking to figure out a way to see if I can make a prototype of a memory reader on animals since the horses saw all of it going down. I think I have the programming but I need some help bringing it to life. I start to walk out my room and go straight to hunks knocking before I go in when he opened the door. "Oh Pidge its you come in" he closed the door behind me and looked at me. "Not to be rude but I thought you would be like everyone else and be on a mad goose chase to find keith." I rolled my eyes and acted like he didn't say that and got straight to the point since I've been up for a few days living off of coffee. "Hunk I think that we can make a memory reader for animals so we can figure out who took keith." Hunk just stared at me and smiles, "great then bring your laptop and let's get started, lance needs keith as soon as possible... It might be literally killing him"

______________________________
oh no what's gonna happen next stay in tune for next time on What did I get into

😂😁😂