4

Keith: when am I gonna meet everyone!
All in good time little lion
Lance: *hugs Keith* dont get your mullet in a twist keithy I'm sure its soon
Pidge: Get a room I swear
Shiro: no you dont swear
Hunk: *facepalms*
Coran: Shiro that was Tear-able *wiggles eye brows*
Allura: no!
Let's just get started now shall we.
___________________________
~Galra POV~
It was the princes birthday today and the village knew it was also the day the prince would meet his to be wedded. King Thauce already had his servants put all his sons belongings into a wagon. The King and his son were at the stables right now and getting there horses sattled up for the journey. The prince looked at his dad after he was finished, he was wearing his royal clothes which was black skin tight pants with black boots and a fancy red and white dress shirt with a deep red long tail coat jacket with black designed eageding. His hair was pulled back into a low pony tail and his bangs were gelled back. His ears were purked up being curious. "Father where are we going"
"You will see my son" the King said back and climbed onto his horse, Prince Keith did the same thing. "Open the gates we are off!" Yelled the king and as his guards that he was taking with him took off first them he and his son followed. The wag in with all the bags followed also by some of his men. The kingdom we're cheering and throwing red flowers and flower pedals. "Father I would like to know where we are going" said Keith. He looked at his father with  a confused look. "Well my son we your 18 now and your the only aire to the throne.... My friend from another kingdom has a aire also around your age and you two are gonna unite the Kingdoms." Prince Keith stopped his horse and eyes widen. He then sighed he knew it was the best for the kingdom and he started his horse back up into a trot to mid gallup to catch up then pulled back on the rains to let the horse know to trot now. "OK father I will go threw but only because the kingdom." The king chuckled, he knew his son probably thought it was a girl he was talking about. His son came out to him a long time ago and he excepted him. "Good I want this to work out son" he smiled and looked at his son. His rated PG son, for pretty gay. (Pidge! Stop Pidge: NEVER)

~Aleatin POV~
The whole kingdom was bussy right now because there trying to put a festival for the Royal guest coming to the castle and the "Princess" seeking their Princes hand in marriage. The king and queen was helping the towns people while there children got the castle ready. Prince lance was looking for his royal outfit the whole time. "WHERE IS IT MY GOD I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS DAD AND MOM GONNA KILL ME!" thats all you heard in the castle and his siblings looking around helping him find is clothes after they were done helping the servants. Lance sighed and sat down. "I wonder what's her name, how she looks like, if this is her..." he opened the locket looking at the baby Galra picture. He closed it and shook his head "probably not" he chuckled out.