♤Sad Memories♤

My story cover was made by RecurringShadows <3

This book is very old so there will be miss spells. I don't feel like going back to edit it since I wrote it a few years ago hha.

______________________________

My family, my clan was being killed before my eyes...my mother told me to run, but how could I? I may be young but I couldn't bare seeing my family being killed in front of me.

Who was killing them exactly?

I had laid on the ground covered in blood, and drenched in water. My icy blue eyes dripping with tears, I was to exhausted to move. Foot steps were heard, then a horrified gasp; I looked up seeing the third hokage. Everyone gone, everyone's dead... why was I the only one here? "Come little one. I'll take care of you." He said while I cried in his arms then finally fell asleep.

~5 years later~

It's been 5 years since that day, today I was going to my first day of school. How fun is that? I walked into the classroom, the door was already open for some reason? I tilted my head; a man was scolding a boy with blonde hair, I just stood in front of the door confused. I mean what else could I do.

Finally after a few seconds the man noticed me. He smiled that type of smile when you forget about something, like seriously.

I doubt he's a good teacher if he forgot about me.

He coughed. "Oh! I forgot! Today we have a new student. Come in." He said waving towards me, which just made me roll my eyes. "I'm Iruka. But you will call me Iruka-senesi ok? Now what is your name?" He asked still smiling at me. I feel bad that he was named dolphin.

What kind of parents name there son dolphin.

I walked forward before standing in front of the class. They all looked at me with curious eyes. "My name is Ayano." I say doing a small wave, I don't need or want attention.

Iruka crossed his arms, nodding I'm approval. "Ok! Let's answer a few questions." He said, all the students put their hands up. Well expect one... he had weird looking hair and wore blue. Hmm.

Turning my gaze away from him I looked at everyone else. "Uh... you." I pointed to a guy with a dog.

"Hi I'm Kiba Inuzuka and this is Akamaru." He pointed to the white dog, who barked a reply on his head. "Where are you from?!" He asked happily.

Where am I from? Sigh. "I'm from here." I mumbled bluntly not caring, that was a very stupid question.

I then pointed to a girl with pink hair. "Hi! I'm Sakura Haruno. Are there any boys you like here?" Are you serious?

I held in my outbrust and just clicked my tongue. "No. I don't like anyone here." My voice showing how annoyed I was at that question, she just smiled before sitting back down.

There must be a guy she likes here for her to ask a dumb question like that.

I shook my head before pointing to a girl with short purple hair "W-why do you w-wear a h-hoodie, and m-mask?" She asked shuddering, what's wrong with her shuddering. Holy is she nervous?

I blinked, "I find it better hiding my appearance." I explained slowly. They can only see my icy blue eyes, plus it should stay that way. I'm insecure.

Iruka clapped his hands together. "Alright! Ayano. You can go sit next to Sasuke." My eyes followed where he pointed at. Oh, him. This has got to be good. I took my seat before trying to look out the window, but this Sasuke dude was staring at me. What the hell.