~Itachi~

"IM ANKO YOUR SECOND PROTECTOR!!"

"Anko early as usual." Said ibiki.

"Yep." This chick is kinda like Naruto. I don't like her. "Well follow me there's a lot this year the more fun." She takes us to a building full of even more people.

I looked around confused. "Ayano stay by me." I glared at Sasuke.

"I'm not weak, thanks Sasuke. I can take care of myself." I say crossing my arms.

"I was joking." He mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

I growled. "Whatever." I look around to see people walking to us and finally Sasuke lets go.

"Hi I'm Kiba what's your name hotty oh and this is Akamaru." What's with all the flirting, I notice Mignight pop out from behind him.

"So that's where you've been Midnight. With that boy dog. Which one thought? I see two." I growled glaring at Kiba.

"Oh feisty I see." He said moving more close to me, his face was inches from mine.

"Aren't you that mutt that was in my house?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

He smirked widely, "Well I happened to find my way." I felt my hair stand on end pissed.

"Oh dear." Midnight mumbled running besides me.

"Found your way?! It was breaking and entering!" I moved my head forward smacking against his forehead making him fall to the ground. "I'll kill you!" I spat but got pulled away before I could punch him.

"Calm down Ayano. Your causing a scene." Sasuke had his arm wrapped around my neck. I didnt respond but only continued glaring at Kiba.

Kiba moved away from me walking to the rest of the group. "Oh it looks like the whole genin teams are here." Kiba said. There were about 10 people just standing in a circle.

"LISTEN UP IM NARUTO UZUMAKI AND ILL BEAT ALL OF YOU HERE!" Naruto yelled jumping up in the air he made everyone stare.

"Naruto if you want to die early be my guess, but do it over there." I say pointing elsewhere.

"Ayano-chan that's so mean I thought we're best friends." He pouted.

"We're I'm just moody at the moment." He just stared at me which I glare. "No staring!" I hiss grabbing his nose.

"IM SORRY DONT HIT ME AYANO-CHAN." He yelled.

"Me? Hit you Naruto? That's Sakuras job she seems to hit you everyday by the looks of it." I laughed patting his head.

"That's not true I don't always hit him right Sasuke-kun." Sakura said looking at Sasuke with hearts in her eyes.

He just stood there with his eyes closed then he opens them. "No she's right." Dramatic gasps.

"Haha funny. You guys are a bore to me I'm gonna find midnight. I think she's seeing Akamaru. Kiba isn't here either." I say walking off. Midnight smells like mint cause Sasuke always carries her. The scent was next to a guy with raven hair and red eyes but why did they look so familiar. "Mr. you got my mutt." I say snatching her from his grasp.

"O-oh sorry I found her she was smelling me I don't know why." He said.

"What's your name?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Kenshi." Man he has a cold tone.

"Mmmm I'm Ayano Uchiha." I felt him flinch when I said uchiha I smirked under my mask. "Long time no see itachi." I said, his eyes widened. "Why are you here?" I spat being in his presence pisses me off. I placed Midnight on my head, she was just sniffing at Itachi.

"I came to see something, it was a mission and it's good to know that your alive." He smirked I growled grabbing his collar.

"I hate you. All that shit you said back then hurt and killed me on the inside, so you'll die if you get close to Sasuke." I hissed holding on tighter.

"Oh so your dating my brother but I hate to tell you it's a waste to date him he'll leave the village." He said to me grabbing my hand.

"Sasuke wouldn't leave me without saying anything." I growled snatching my hand back.

He sighed. "Ayano he's going to leave and throw everything away. Leave him before your broken again." He said walking off.

"What if he's right." Midnight said looking down at me.

"Then ill either leave or stay." I say walking back to the team to see a white haired dude showing cards to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. Oh wait it's that Kabuto dude. Then I saw Itachi again his red eyes calling me back so I start walking. Sigh what do you want now.

"Wait Ayano-chan where are you going?" Naruto asked I just took a side glance.

"Somewhere someone's calling ill be back in a few minutes." I say turning my cloak following. "What is it now itachi?" I growl under my breath.

"If Sasuke leaves you. Join the Akatsuki my leader wants you to join." He said giving my a ring. What is this for?

"I'll think about it." I say looking away. "To think someone would abandon love for revenge."

"Then lets leave." He says trying to grab me again as I was about to leave.

"No after the second stage I want to see if he loves me or not." I plainly say putting the ring in my cloak pocket walking off.

"And if you fail that time, wait until the exams are over." I heard him whisper before he disappearing.

I walk back to the group. "Hai Ayano were going outside Anko said to gather outside." I sighed.

"So it's starts here." I smirked under my mask, while walking into the light that shines through the door.

---------------------------------------------

Me: I'm tired but KIBA!!

(Kiba walks in)

Kiba: What is it?

Me: Lend me akamaru. (evil grin.)

Kiba: Why?

Me: I wanna know how a hot dog taste!

(kiba runs out with akamaru)

Me: AWW! I WANNA KNOW HOW a HOT DOGS TASTE!!

Ayano: Kayla_Uchiha doesn't own Naruto just midnight and me of course but PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE.