~Troublesome~

I opened my eyes seeing I was on the bed. Sasuke was gone, I guess he left to eat. My head ached but I shook it trying to wake myself up. I start making my way to the kitchen, to see everyone sitting at a table eating bacon and eggs, I think it was at least. I take a seat next to Naruto who was stuffing his face like someone does when they love pie.

"Oh Ayano I take it you're feeling better now? Is your wound healed?" Kaka-sensei asked reading his book.

"Yea..." I dazed for a second. "I'm fine."

"Well after your done eating we're going to go out to train. Maybe not you Ayano. I don't think your wound's healed yet." He said blushing with his perv book in his face.

I glared at him. "I said I'm fine." I growled.

"Ok." He responded. "But if it opens up I'm bring you right back." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine just lemme eat my food." I was barely going to take a bite until a hand was placed on my head.

"Your to slow were training now train first eat later." Kaka-sensei said looking at me with his one eye.

"But sensei isn't it the other way around?" I snapped back glaring at him.

He looked at me smirking under his mask. "I don't know." Then he walked out of the house.

"And he calls himself a sensei." I mumble.

"What was that Ayano?" Kakashi said popping his head through the door I stiffen.

"Nothing. There was just something in my throat." I say running out of the house to where Naruto and the others were.

"Ok now that we're all here I'm going to teach you tree climbing w-"

"BUT KAKASHI-SENSEI WE ALREADY KNOW HOW TO CLIMB TREES." Naruto yelled.

"Without your hands let me finish next time Naruto." Kakashi said walking up the tree with his crunches.

They all look at him like idiots with their jaws to the ground but not me of course.

"Guys if you keep your mouths open flies are going to go down your throat then your going to die." I say making them snap their mouths shut.

"Now then, you send charka to your feet. Make sure to have an even amount to keep your balance with the tree. Now start." He said walking down from the tree throwing kunai's at us.

Sakura ran up the tree sitting on a branch. "This is easy." She said trying to catch Sasukes attention. The boys were competing against each
other to see who went the highest or aka farthest. While I just laid on the ground looking at the clouds.

"Ayano aren't you going to practice?" Sensei asked walking to where I was.

"No. I don't need too." I say bluntly closing my eyes.

"And why is that?" He asked crouching to my length.

"Um because I already know how to do it." I heard gasps come from the others.

"Then show us what you got." He said getting up and walking to a tree.

"Fine." I send chakra to my feet the right amount, then ran to the tree. Kaka-sensei was standing as I started running up then I stopped. When I was half way up the tree, I walked under a branch making myself upside down.

"Seems the girls have a higher chance of becoming hokage and reviving a clan." Kaka-sensei said, I saw the boys grunt running up the tree.

"He's trying to provoke them." I mumble jumping from the tree landing like a cat on four paws.

"Ayano-chan how'd you do that?" Nar-kun asked.

"Well Nar-kun I was trained with Midnight, I know a bit of the animal ways." I say walking into the forest to practicing with my katana. I stand in the middle of two trees. "Time for me to practice the way of the ninja." I grinned under my mask, cause of the way it sounds. I need to practice my katana, but blind folded just in case I were to get something in my eye within a battle. I covered the rest of my face with my hoodie. I take my katana out. "Wait I didn't see where any of the trees are, oh my this is troublesome." I say walking around then stand still letting the sound consume my ears. The winds blowing leafs so I run to to the sound slicing something in half, I just hope that was a tree so I touched it. "Phew, it was a tree I got scared for a second there." I start slicing more trees. "Good I'm getting the hang of this." Then I hear a snap. I stiffen trying to calculate where the sound was. Finally finding it I ran towards it, turns out to be a person but since I have my eyes covered I dont know who it was. The person stopped then moved I end ho hitting something. "What the." I lift my hoodie off my face. "Who put this tree here it wasn't here a moment ago just... oh nevermind." I managed to breath out getting up.

"You baka that tree was there the moment I moved out of the way." I turn around to see duck-butt.

"Oh I thought I heard someone. What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"I heard sounds so I went to them then, it turned out to be you baka." He quacked.

"Heh so what you're saying is that you were stalking me?"

"Yes. Wait no I- like I said before I just heard sounds to I went! Ugh nevermind." He said walking off to the old man house. Seems I've struck a nerve.

"Baka it's late Kakashi told me to come get you hurry up slow poke." Ducky said poking me in the face since I was zoning out.

"Yea yea I don't want to catch the ugly-duckling fever do not touch me." I say whacking his hand away, he looked kinda hurt but shook it off walking a head of me.

We got to the house. I skipped dinner going straight to mine and Sasukes room, laying on the bed gazing out the window. I didn't mean to hurt him, kind of hurt myself thinking about it.... I can't be falling for him could I? I'm a sad excuse for an Uchiha....he'll end up hating me when he finds out.

---------------------------------------------

Kayla: Ok today Naruto will be saying the declaimer ^.^

Naruto: KAYLA_UICHIHA DOES NOT OWN NARUTO JUST AYANO AND MIDNIGHT!!

Kayla: Boy you do yell to loud.

Ayano: You got that right I sometimes think I would die from his yelling.

Naruto: Ayano-chan that's kinda mean you don't gotta say it that way.

Ayano: well I just did and kayla what are you thinking of?

Kayla: Nothing much. (Laughing)

Ayano and Naruto: O. O why did you chuckle?!

Kayla: I'm just imagining Naruto singing what does the fox say I swear its almost like its talking about him lol

Naruto: O///O

Ayano: Okkkkk well cya next time her fans PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!