~Get Triggered~

"It's dark.....so dark." Everything here is black. "And the floor is rock. Where am I?"

"You're in the base of the akatsuki." Said a voice.

"How did I get here I don't remember anything." Who even am I? I looked at my hands confused.

"You fell from a tree hitting your head on a rock and we saved you." Said the voice again.

"Mmm how long have I been out?" I say touching my head it hurts.

"About 3 months the Chuinn exams are over now. People are freaking out cause you're missing."

"What? What people I don't remember anything just my name and abilitys." It's true I don't remember anything else. "What are even Chuinn exams?"

"Come you're joining the akatsuki I'll introduce you to the other members." The man said turning on a light he had orange hair and a lot of piecings.

"Ok. But why do you look so weird?"

~Midnight Pov~

It's been 3 months since a
Ayanos disappearance and Sasuke has been acting weird. "I don't get how she just disappeared." I run back to that forest of death thing going to that tree place. I jumping down from branch to branch. "N-no way!" It's Ayano's mask and cape! I mist take it to the new hokage. Naruto had just got her here. "Lady hokage!"

"What is it Midnight?" She asked looking at me from some papers.

"It's Ayano." She shot up. "I found her cape and mask." I finished, she sits back down.

"So she wasn't eaten but kidnapped she could of been taken by Orochimaru as well." How's that possible? He made her fall from the tree in the first place.

"We should go out to look for her and lady hokage, Sasuke has been acting weird." I'm really worried about him.

"Hush hush the boy is fine probably, upset that his girlfriend went missing." She said pulling sake from the desk.

"Fine lady hokage ill go see if Sasuke is ok." I barked running out. I look at Sasuke, it was around midnight haha that's fun because my name is midnight an- wait! Back to where you were midnight! He had a backpack and a lone look I tilted my head confused. "S-sasuke where are you going?" He turned around startled.

"I'm leaving the village." So itachi was right.

"But what about Ayano?" I say. Sadness in my voice I heard him grunt.

"She means nothing to me. She was just a decoy to keep fan-girls away I never loved her." He said as cold as possible.

"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF I KNOW SHE MEANT A LOT TO YOU!" I growl running at him but he hit me sending me flying.

"Shut up no one means anything to me I just want to kill itachi." He said starting to walk away.

I move up slowly. "If I'm right I would say Itachi took her. We meet him during the exams...." Then I blacked out.

~Sasuke Pov~

What if what Midnight said was true. I do care for Ayano a lot but I have to throw these feeling away in order to kill him. She dissappered, no one told me till we made it to the extra stage.....

~Flash black~

I clutched my neck in agony, dammit! After tearing that ones guy arm off. I came back to my senses, I was so confused. "At least your back now Sasuke." Sakura was hugging my back, those three people from before left terrified of me. Why? I don't see. I looked around, Naruto was still passed out.