~NOPE~

A man with some sake in his hand walks in. He's close to being drunk I hate people that drink its just gross. "W-what these snot-nose kids are going to escort me? Even that short one with the idiotic look on his face." Drunk said making me smirk.

"Idiotic look on his face HAHA." I facepalmed as Naruto was laughing his ass off.

"Idiot he's talking about you." I say pointing at him.

"What the. Even that girl looks weird. Wearing a hoody and a mask." I blinked at him.

"Isn't it weird that you drink I bet you just come to buy sake." He tensed. "Hah so I was right." I say glaring.

I hear someone sigh. "Enough Ayano no need to pick fights, he is our mission also you should be nice." Kakashi said tapping my head.

"But there's after the mission I could just k-" I was cut off by Naruto.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME SHORT! I KNOW I AM NOT THE SHORTEST!!" He yelled pointing at us, so we get in a line. Sasuke was the tallest, then me, then Sakura so he got the info.

"I'LL DEMOLISH YOU OLD MAN!" Naruto yelled running at him to be grabbed by the collar by me. "What did I say about yelling." I hiss in his ear he froze in place. "One more time I'm gonna beat the life outta you."

Naruto started to mumble something under his breath but I could care less. "The mission starts at 3:00 tomorrow, pack and I'll see you there." Kaka-sensei said poofing out of the room. I jump out the window then run home.

~At the house~

I lay on my bed till it sunk. "You seem upset. Are you?" Midnight asked.

"No my head hurts I'm trying to remember my clan even my kekkei genkai, but I just can't remember no matter how hard I try." I mumbled.

"Don't worry you'll find out sooner or later." She said will I dozed off.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes I groan then joint up. "Midnight! What time is it!?" She came running in the room. All you hear were her little paws.

"Its um 3:30 why?" She asked, I yawn. "No reason I have a mission but Kakashi is always 3 or 2 hours late so I'm going to go take a shower."

"AYE." Midnight said before running back out of the room. What is she up to.

I get out and dry my hair. I put on my black hoody. "Oh I love the color black brings out my hair." Which I still don't show no one has ever seen my hair or my face. Aside from Naruto, doubt he remembers doe.

"Enough checking yourself out I think its time to go!" I hear midnight yell but after a while I heard a thump. "Ouch what the! Since when do you leave your katana on the ground?!" Midnight yelped.

"I put it there so I won't forgot it." I say walking and picking it up. "Are you coming or staying?"

"Umhmm I'm gonna stay, there's an important day coming up so I need to help set it up. Bye come back safe." She mumbled jumping out the window.

"Well that was weird, ok I need shiruken and kunai's. I got my katana on, OK I'm good." I start running to the meeting place to see everyone there.

"AYANO YOUR LATE!" They yelled.

"Nope Kakashi- sensei isn't here yet." I said bluntly.

"WE KNOW!!" I growl glaring at them.

"Got dammit. What the fuck did I say about yelling." I hissed at them.

"Ayano watch your language!" Kaka-sensei said poofing here, I just pout walking to stand next to Naruto. "Since we're all here let's get going."

We were walking for hours till I see a puddle I grin evilly. I sent charka to my feet before running to the puddle. "PUDDLE PUDDLE!" I already knew there were men in it, I mean its a clear day and there's a puddle like seriously.

"Ayano leave the puddle alone."

"But its water everyone wants to jump in it even if they don't show it." I say throwing my arms in the air pouting.

After that we left walking then out of no where chains came and wrapped around Kakashi-sensei tearing him from limb to limb, but I saw that it was a substitution cause of the wood.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!!" Everyone yelled, besides me I only glared at the two man.

"One down four to go." One rogue ninja said.

Me and Sasuke get in fighting stance while Sakura went to drunks aid by the look of it Naruto was scared out of his wits. The two ninja came running at us I grabbed my kantna. "I call the one with hood I need some pay back for that stunt she pulled back there." clawed ninja said.

"What you were in the puddle?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"Don't play dumb you knew beacause you put charka in your feet!" He yelled.

"Fine you caught me I saw both of you there." I said. "Both of you are pathetic."

"How!?" They both growled.

"I mean a fucking puddle on a clear day and it hasn't rained for weeks and you call yourself ninja?" I grinned under my mask shaking my head.

"Why you little." He started to run at me with his claws aiming for my stomach, I block with my katana and aim for his side but he kicked me sending me flying to Sasuke. I get up to see him cut Naruto in the hand, he was gonna attack again but Sasuke sent a kunai pinning him to a tree. I run to the other ninja who was fighting Sasuke I gripped my katana and got him in his stomach with the back of the blade, throwing him to the others guy side.

"I could of handled him." Duck-butt growled at me.

"Now I won't let duck-butt get hurt." I said then froze. 'Did I seriously just say that? There is no way in hell am I falling for him!' I though almost cutting my hand off..

He was grinning. "Oh is someone falling for me?" He said walking closer to me.

"Why would you think that?" Ugh. Wait! What the fuck, we're are in a battle.

"Well because your blushing." He said back.

"No. You cant even tell. I have a hoodie and mask on!" I said running off to Naruto.

"Naruto those claws were poisoned and Tazura we need to talk." Kaka-sensei said walking away with him.

"Naruto are you ok?" I asked because he was freaking out.

"We are going back to the village Naruto needs medical attention." Sensei said walking back to where we surrounded Naruto. The next thing we know Naruto stabs himself with a kunai taking out the poison.

"Naruto that's brave and all but if you leave it like that your going to bleed to death." I say grabbing bandages from my backpack and wrapping his hand. Kakashi started saying all these things so we continued our mission I was now bored outta my mind walking along Sasuke which I just noticed.

We kept walking till I feel a grip on my arm. "What's behind the hood and mask?" Sasuke asked.

"Um my face." I said pulling out of his grip.

"I want to see what's be hide your mask and hoody." He repeated gripping my arm again.

I sigh. "Let's make a bet then."

"Ok."

I glared. "Whoever crys first on this mission loses. If I lose I take my hoody and mask off, and if you lose I get to give you a punishment."

"Deal but I'm going to win I haven't cried since my massacre." He said.

"Oh well, we will see about that deal."

(Oh it seems Sasuke and Ayano made a bet who will win. I'll update a chapter tomorrow maybe PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!)