~Confused Mind~

I woke up screaming jointing everywhere on the bed. "Bed... a bed oh." I say touching my face, I was sweating and panting. I heard foot steps running to the room I was in. The door opened but I didn't care I was just thinking what am I...  I'm a Uchiha? Why can't I remember my past then? Someone started shaking me to death.

"AYANO! AYANO!!" Dang this person can scream I think it popped my ear drums. "AAAAYYYYAAANNNOOO!"

"What!" I yell holding my ears.

"You were spacing out baka." Duck-ass said.

"Hmm." I spaced out again till I feel a bonk on my head. "What the fuck was that for!" I yell holding my new bump.

"Sasuke-kun was talking and then you space out!" Pinky yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I. Do. Not. Give. A. Shit. And where are we?" I say ignoring Sakura babbling.

"Bipolar much?" Sasuke mumbled.

"Hmm duck-ass did you say something?" I hissed.

He just grunted and walked out of the room. "What a amateur." I get up to fall back on the bed, I felt dizzy but I didn't care, I went to the bathroom all dizzy bumping into things till I fell in the bathtub.  I take off my hoodie and mask with a sigh of relief. Next I just sat there letting the water hit my head, I lean against the wall pulling myself up, felling warmth consume me. "So I did have a kekkei genkai." I whispered under my breath before to hear a knock on the door. "What?"

"Hurry up Kakashi-sensei said we're going training in a few hours." I could tell it was Sasuke by his emotionless voice, so I just ignored him.

Soon his foot steps faded. "I hate this why can't I remember anything its like someone erased my memories. Wait maybe someone did! But who?" I spat the last part barely noticing my hand was in the wall. "Ops."

"Ayano what was that sound?!" Pinky asked running in the bathroom where I was at.

"AHHHH IM NAKED HERE! I can't move my hand its stuck." I say pulling with all my might. I had the shower curtain covering me, the moment Sakura burst in.

"Why would you punch the wall?" She asked coming closer till the door opened again to reveal Naruto and Sasuke.

I glared at both of them. "Get out! I'm naked here!" I yell running at them punching them in the face, crap now Kakashi night have to pay for there shower... and curtain.

"Ayano your hand is bleeding." Sakura said gasping holding my hand up.

"Well that solved my problem." I say fist pumping the air, then closing the door fast.

"Um, what problem?" She asked.

"Um didn't you notice when I punched the boys? How I punched them ring a bell?"

"Oh you got your hand out of the wall but then why is it bleeding?" She mumbled the last part to herself I just face palm myself.

"Just get out will you?" I snapped trying to hold the curtain over my head and face. She nodded fast before running out. I sighed letting the shower curtain fall to the ground. Finding a towel I start to dry myself before putting my hoodie and mask on, along with the rest of my clothes.

I laid on the bed staring at the wall, I can't believe anything anymore. "Ayano?" I hear a tap on the door. It was already night, I've been staring at the wall for hours. I didn't respond, but soon the door opened. Someone walked in, I closed my eyes pretending I was asleep, leaning on my left arm on my side.

I felt movement next to me, are they getting in the bed with me? I snapped my eyes open seeing the person jump back in surprise. "Trying to sneak a peek of my face Sasuke?" He grunted at me.

"I can't help wanting to see how you look." He responded. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Win the bet and you'll get to see." I blinked at him. "By the way why are you on the bed?"

He laid down next to me laying in the same position as me. "There's only 3 more rooms, Kakashi took 1, Sakura and Naruto the other, me and you the last." I narrow my eyes at him.

"And you think sleeping on the bed is a good idea?" He moved taking off his shirt before looking back at me.

"It's not like I dislike the thought of sleeping on the same bed as you." I moved away at his words. What does he mean by that. I was about to get off the bed but got pulled back in. I sighed as Sasuke wrapped his arms around me.

"Your gay you know that right." I made my face look somewhere else. I don't want to be near another Uchiha so soon after that dream. Am I even a Uchiha?

"Ayano.... just.... sleep." I heard him whisper before he dozed off. Having this chance I pulled myself out of his grip. I sat on the ground just staring ahead.... I don't know what to think. I stared at nothing for hours, lost in thought till I passed out.

(I know it's short ill try my best on updating a new chapter soon PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!)

Byeeeeeeeeee