~Chuinn Exams Stage 1~

I met the others the next morning, and we started walking Sakura looked to be thinking but I ignored it. We walk into a building, we get to the second floor but it said third. What the fuck. I saw two kids or should I say man blocking the way to the third floor. "Can I please get through?" A girl with two buns asked trying to walk passed the two boys but one stopped her pushing her back.

"HEY! You don't have to be rude!" I spat helping the girl up. I watch as Sasuke and a boy started fighting. They both went to kick each other but got stopped by another boy with a bowled hair cut. Midnight was on my head sniffing everywhere.

"Someone smells like shit!" She barked stuffing her nose in my hoodie, I sweatdropped.

"Lee what happened to keeping a low profile?" Asked the girl I helped. Where's my thank you? Pfft. Then came a boy with lavender eyes and brown hair he just stared at me then looks at Sasuke.

"What's your name." He says emotionally making Sasuke grunt.

"It's polite to gave your name first before asking." Sasuke said smirking. I started scratching the tip of my nose, it's itchy under my mask. They just glared at each other until the bowl haired guy walks up to me.

"Hello pretty girl I'm Rock lee I love you go out with me!!" He yelled doing a stance. Why does everyone keep calling me pretty! I'm wearing a hood and mask!

"Uh I got a boyfriend already, but that girl over there needs one." I said pointing at Sakura.

"Girl! I love you! Please got out with me ill protect you with my life!" Lee yelled grabbing her hand.

"No!" She yelled back with a disgusted face.

"Why." Lee cried.

"Cause your too weird." She shot back.

"Oh my. Can we just get a move on." I say running pass those boys leaving my team behind. "There's a lot of people here." I sigh looking around for my teammates who barely got here.

"Sasuke! I didn't know you where here!" Yelled Ino jumping on his back. I just stared at her in confusion but soon shrug my shoulders not caring.

"HEY DONT TOUCH MY SASKUE! AND WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Sakura yelled marching passed me towards Ino.

I blinked at them. "You guys still fight for him even thought he's dating me. I don't understand." I said looking at both of them with annoyance.

Ino jumped off Sasuke glaring at me. "What? YOUR NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE JUST A MASKED FRECK!" She said to me moving towards me pulling my hood and mask off. "See! Just a fre-." Ino stopped and just stared at me. I put my hoodie and mask back up fast before anyone else saw. So now Ino, Sasuke, and Naruto have seen my face. Great.

"Why is everyone so stupid." Midnight said looking around. "Oi! Ayano! I see another puppy! I think it's a boy!" I ignored her as she started barking nonesense.

"Listen up maggots I'm the first protector Ibiki this will be a written exam!" Ibiki yelled he had a cape and scars on his face. He gave us a number so we know where to sit. I sat next to a guy with white hair which was tied in a ponytail, and was wearing glasses.

"Mmm Naruto is screwed." I say spinning my pencil in my hand.

"Oh aren't you cute." Said the guy next to me.

"Back off ponyboy. What's your name even?" He grunted.

"Kabuto Yahushi."

"Kabuto Yakushi. Eh well nice to meet you." I said, shaking his hand then turned away to watch Ibiki.

He was explaining the rules until. "All right we're now starting the exam and one other thing DONT CHEAT! Now begin!" He said, we all flip our papers. Mmmm this is beyond genin level but it seems easy if you cheat. I look around the room to spot a man in the form of a genin. Must be genjustu.

"Fire style: Blazing slits." I whispered the justu. It changes my eyes most people are scared, so beware my demon eyes. I copy the mans answers flipping the paper over I kept feeling Kabuto stare at me every now and then. Midnight went to go stalk that supposed boy puppy. So she's not with me right now.

"Why do you wear a mask and hoody?" He asked. Kill me please.

"Cause why not?" I plainly say putting my head down.

"But you look beautiful I saw back there." He whispered looking back at his paper.

"Mmm I don't like the way I look. That's all I can say." I said back.

"I can see that those eyes are special which means you're one of a kind." Is he trying to flirt with me? Shivers went down my spine.

"Yea. Whatever. You got five minutes left and your on question three." I said grinning under my mask, he gasped scribbling on his paper.

"Ok times up! The tenth question is the hardest of all. So those who think they can't pass it leave, and if you leave your whole team goes." Ibiki said. Then a lot of people started leaving like close to whole the class room. Naruto said something but spacing's my thing.

"Ok those who stayed Pass!" Everyone cheered till the window busted open.

"IM ANKO YOUR SECOND PROTECTOR!" Said the women she had dangos in her hand smiling like crazy.

---------------------------------------------

(Haha I know it's been awhile. PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE)