~Forest Of Death~

"BEGIN!!!"

We started running into the forest me next to Naruto, Sasuke next to Sakura, she seemed happy about it to. We heard a scream echo. "W-was that a human scream?" Sakura asked scared.

"No it was a dog barking." I say with sarcasm jumping tree to tree.

"Haha very funny." She said. Someone's salty. Midnight crawled up to Sakura from behind and barked. "Ahahah!" Sakura jumped up startled, I swear Sakura is easy to scare.

"Man give me a high five midnight well high paw to say for you." We're just running from place to place trying to avoid people. "Mmm I'm bored, this is boring." I say throwing off my hood. Midnight was laying on my shoulder yawning.

"Wow Ayano your hair is so pretty." Sakura said going to touch it.

"Ya so what?" I growl whacking her hand away.

"Then why don't you take off the mask?" She questioned.

"I don't know. I just like it this way." I'm getting annoyed now.

"Lets keep moving. Stop talking." Sasuke said I just glared at him.

"I GOT TO GO PEE!" Naruto said pulling his zipper down, but that got him a bonk in the head.

"See what did I tell you." I say looking at Sakura, she just glared then crossed her arms.

"Naruto just go pee in the bushes over there." Sakura said fast.

"Ahh I wrote my whole name." Naruto came in, something isn't right.

"Fire style: Blazing slits." I jump on a tree. "Midnight do you hear any sign of movement?"

"Yes in the trees over there." I zoom in to see a guy with a mask. "He's doing the clone jutsu so that Naruto isn't real, go tell them while I take care of this guy."

"Aye!" Midnight said jumping off my shoulder and leaving.

~Midnight Pov~

"Guys Ayano said that that's not Nar-" I was cut off as fake Naruto landed besides me.

"SAKURA THEVE GONE CRAZY!" He yelled holding his cheek.

"Sasuke you don't have to be that harsh." Sakura said confused. "It wasn't that bad."

"No Sakura that's not Naruto that's a different person." I say growling at the person.

"Ah you got me that's cl-" Then he poofed, Ayano must of got him.

"Ugh that was a clone but that guy did have a shock impression when he poofed." Sasuke said confused then looked around.

"That's true but where is Ayano?" Sakura asked looking around like Sasuke.

"Uh she went somewhere in the trees." I say sitting down.

"Oh so she ran away!" Sakura laughed.

"She didn't. She wouldn't run away." Sasuke said glaring at Sakura.

"She's coming in about a few seconds." I say laying down now. I haven't done anything but I'm still tired.

~Ayano Pov~

"Hey guys I got the real person, and Naruto." I grinned under my mask, Naruto was hanging from my left hand as I held him up.

I tore the ropes off him. "They put these robes on me tight I could of gotten out myself." He pouted looking up, with his arms crossed.

"Yea. That's why I found you wiggling to your hearts content." I laughed throwing the man that I caught.

"S-she has demon eyes!" The man yelled butt sliding to the tree.

Everyone looks at me. "What it's a jutsu I made." I say shrugging my shoulders, blinking.

"That's a scary looking jutsu then." s
Said Naruto his face inches from mine, but he was thrown away by Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke that was harsh I got a mask on my mouth." I say he just looked at me and walked away. "Lets just tie him up and leave because I am out." I say making a hand sign, poofing away.

Midnight was on my head. "Ayano something isn't right I smell snakes one close to us, and one back where we left the group." Midnight growled we both started running back.

Then out of no where a giant snake came and ate use both. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled, I hate snakes!

"Uh we're dead." Midnight said moving, and bouncing around as the snake moved.

"I got a jutsu that can kill this snake but I'm so lazy. " I say starting to lay down, getting squished by the snakes insides.

"Hey! I don't want to die!" Midnight said pawing at me, before the snakes insides sucked her in. All you saw was her head. "Please help me." She lifted her paw to me, I only rolled my eyes.

"Fire style: Lava claws!" I yelled slicing the snake into pieces. We start running I see a man scratch his neck towards Sasuke but I push him out of the way. "AAHAHA!" I screamed holding my neck jn agony. The last thing I felt was, I was falling and people called my name.

~Midnight Pov~

"AYANO!!" She fell right after that snake man bit her neck. We're pretty high she might not have survived that fall. I started to whimper. Ayano!

"Well. That girl is dead the sad thing was I wanted her too. She would have been a good vessel she's a uchiha after all." The snake man laughed looking at us.

"Shut up! She was like a mom to me! Ayano took care of me so you shut up snake man!" I growl running at him baring my teeth. I bite into him tearing off a bit of his flesh.

"Little wolf." He hits me sending me flying hitting a tree.

"Your master is dead so you should too." I whimpered at the thought of Ayano. I heard Sasukes painful scream. "Ayano.... Sasuke." Then darkness consumes me.

(Mawhaha is midnight alive? Is ayano dead? Who knows. Cya next time PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!)