~My Birthday~

I woke up to something smelling good so I followed it to see midnight cooking. "Wait why are cooking, I mean how are you even cooking? You got paws." I ask tilting my head to the side.

"It's your birthday after all." She said happily.

"You know I don't care about my birthday that's why I don't celebrate it."

"Ayano it was the day you were born now shush and get ready you have a meeting today." She barked.

"Whatever." I hiss walking back up stairs. I take a shower washing my body and what not. When I got out midnight was sitting in front of me. "What?" I bluntly ask.

"Um there's someone at the door I told them to wait because since I have PAWS I can't open it." She said walking out my door I sigh. Se can make food but not open the door. Amazing. I walk down the stairs and unlock the door, opening it to see it was Sasuke.

"What the fuck do you want." I hardly ask by the look on his face he was shocked.

"Um about last ni-" I slam the door on his face he kept knocking but I just ignored it.

"So who's knocking?" Midnight asked.

"Just a annoying fan-boy." I hiss walking back upstairs. I open my closet getting a white mask instead of a black, which I put it on. Then I get my white clock/hood. Putting it on for some reason my katana is missing. "MIDNIGHT!" I yell till I heard paws, little patting, sounds so cute. Running at full speed upstairs, then there was a crash.

"WHAT! WHAT.... WHAT HAPPENED!" She yelp coming in with a picture frame around her neck.

"HAHAha." I start laughing my ass off I swear it really looks like she was getting eaten by a dinosaur.

She growled. "Just ignore it. What... what happened? Why did you yell?" She asked sitting down with the picture I kept laughing.

"Oh hah sorry hha I c-cant find my hah katana ahha." I was still laughing.

"That's why you yelled? STOP LAUGHING!" She yelled trying to take it off and boy it looked funny. Her fur was fluffed out in anger.

"B-but I hah c-cant find it ahahah ok I'm done." I say walking to her yanking the picture off her.

"Oh it's under your bed." She barked shaking herself.

"WHAT AND YOU COULDN'T TELL ME SOONER?!" I growl running to my bed getting my Katana placing it on my back.

"Yea sorry picture thing remember and you look awesome in white." She said jumping up and down.

"Thanks I shall be going, going to go train for a bit oh and I don't remember a meeting."

"Ugh I thought there was one because ugh never mind just go train." She barked loud pushing me out of the house.

"Psh fine." I start walking to the training grounds. I wasn't really going to train, there was to much on my mind like Sasuke, then it hit me I got the perfect song for him. Troublemaker. It fits him perfect. I jumped on a tree growling. "Who's there?"They didn't respond. "I'm not deaf I can sense your charka and hear your breathing come out at once or ill make you." I spat standing up on the tree branch.

"How can you sense my chakra." Some cold tone said, then a red head pops out I quickly put on my mask and hood.

"Cause I just can." I coldly say jumping down from the tree I was in.

"Why do you wear a mask?" He asked.

"Your a sand nin here for the Chuinn Exams?" I ask dodging his question.