~Chuinn Exams~

I went out training with Naruto the next thing I notice is a weird shaped box moving towards us. Sasuke and Sakura were here too. "Um Naruto." I asked confused.

"Yes Ayano-chan." He asked looking at me.

"Um there's a box rock type thingy behind you." I say pointing to the weird rock box shape.

"HUH!?" He yelled jumping around pointing at the box.

"Shh shh shhhh." Was all we heard when the box thingy stopped moving.

"KONOHAMARU THAT'S THE WORSE COSTUME YET!" Naruto yelled pointing at the box still.

Then a childish voice came. "Haha your slick boss you saw through my disguise." Someone said throwing the box away.

"Uhhh." Was all I said before looking at the three kids who're talking with Naruto.

"Oh konohamaru this is my team this is Sasuke, Sakura, and Ayano." He said pointing to everyone of us.

"Oh boss is she your girlfriend." He said looking at me with hearts in his eyes I sweatdrop.

"Why the fuck would I go out with a dobe like him plus I already have a boyfriend." I bluntly said.

"But your so pretty!"

"Um I'm wearing a mask and hood." What's with this kid.

"That makes you even more hotter." I facepalmed at his comment.

"You don't give up do you kid." I sighed crossing my arms.

"Nope! Go on a date with me I don't care who your boyfriend is ill fight for you!" He said hugging my legs.

I mentally sigh. "Ok then take it up with him." I said waving for Sasuke to come over. His face went 100 shades of white before he ran back to Naruto.

"And after what he fucking said." I chuckled holding Sasukes hand.

"I wouldn't have approved you know." He said squeezing my hand.

"I know but still look at that cute face." I say looking at konohamaru.

"But your mine and only mine." He said nuzzling into my neck I just grunt. He's moving a bit to fast we've only been dating for a week.

"Then boss is she your girlfriend." He pointed to Sakura who went chasing after him. "Nevermind your to scary leave me alone!" He yelled scared. Me and Naruto chased after him to see him bump into a guy who had a car ear hoodie. Where did he get that?

"Ay brat watch where your going." The boy said grabbing konohamaru by his scsrf.

I growled. "Let him go cat man!"

"Oh another brat to piss me off." He growled gripping harder on konohamarus scarf.

"Kankuro we don't got time for this lets go." Said a girl with four pony tails.

"I'm trying to have fun here." Kankuro hissed back.

"I said put him down!" I send a kunai pinning his arm that had konohamaru to the fence.

"Why you little." He growled going for his back with his remaining hand.

"Your not going to use crow!" The girl asked looking at kankuro. The next thing I knew a rock came and hit him in the head that's when I sensed another presence next to Sasuke.

"Kankuro your a disgrace to our village." Came a voice I know.

"Gaara t-they were the ones that started it." Kankuro said pointing at us.

"Shut up or ill kill you." That shut him up real quick making me laugh. Gaara jumped from the tree walking pasted us then Sasuke jumped off next to me. "I'm sorry for what Kankuro has done but we must be going." Gaara coldly said turning away.

"Wait you're sand nin what are you doing here in the hidden leaf!" Sakura asked I facepalm.

"Your slow aren't you girly." Replied the four tailed blond chick.

"There here for the Chuinn exams. Baka why else would they be here." I say shrugging my shoulders. They were about to walk away until Sasuke asked for Gaara's name.

"W-who me?" Asked the four tailed blondie.

"No the one with the gourd on his back." Sasuke said.

"I'm Gaara of the desert and I'm curious to know your name too." He said coldly looking at us.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Ducky replied cooly. Then Gaara looked me the your-turn-look I gave him the your-playing-right but I still kept quiet.

"I BET YOU WANNA KNOW MY NAME!" Naruto yelled at Gaara.

"I could care less." Was all he said before he walked away ignoring Naruto.

"It's ok Naruto I know a lot and I mean a lot of people wanna know your name." I mumbled patting his back.

"Hullo." We look up to see kakashi-baka.

"Hmm." Was all I said before he handed us paper. Once I got the paper and read the title I ran off to my house leaving everyone behind with question marks above their heads. "MIDNIGHT!!! IM GOING TO BE IN THE CHUINN EXAMS!!" I yell jumping up and down with excitement.

"Awesome!" She said running to sit in front of me.

"Your coming to you know your my partner after all." I say picking her up placing her on my head.

"Whoo!!" We both yelled. Now bed time.

---------------------------------------------

(Thanks for all the support all my fans but I dunno if I should do a book2 if so PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!! ILL UPDATE SOON) ^.^