~Weird Mission~

Sup

________________________________________

"What positions are you from the target?" Kaka-sensei asked through the speaker.

"Sasuke point B."

"Sakura point C." A few seconds passed.

"NARUTO POINT A BELIEVE IT!!"

"Your slow Naruto." I rolled my eyes at Kakashi.

~1 minute later~

"Ayano?" They all ask.

"Ayano point D, I think we're done."

"Why would you say that Ayano-chan." Naruto asked.

"Well how should I put this hmm... um... tora the missing cat is in point D's arms." I say petting tora softly.

I could tell they all sweatdropped. "You could of just said you had the cat dobe." Sasuke said through the speaker.

"Um duck-ass did I ask you?" I say growling through the speaker.

"No b-" Sasuke was cut off by Naruto.

"I WANT A BETTER MISSION I HATE D RANK MISSIONS!!!" He yelled which I think he broke my ear drums.

Kakashi ignored him. "Is it the missing cat tora? Check if it has a red ribbon." He said.

I just glared at him. "Didn't I say it was the cat tora!"

"Yea you did. I just wanted to make sure." He said bluntly.

"I'm not blind ya'know." I say pouting, before walking to the hokaga office of course cute tora in my arms. I  handed tora to Naruto cause he kept nagging for it and wouldn't shut the fuck up. We kept walking till I feel something land on my head which I already know who it is.

"Where have you been Missy? I haven't seen you for a few days." I questioned and remarked in annoyance.

"I..... I've been shopping and had a sleep over with hinata." Drama queen said. 'I knew she was lying about something anyhow I don't care.'

"Ok then what did you buy?" I continued her answer, smirking at her from under my mask.

"Stuff for a very IMPORTANT DAY." She said saying the last part loud.

"Um ok since your back, go clean and put the food away I got a meeting to go to." I say throwing her off running to the hokage office.

~Hokage office~

"What took you so long Ayano-chan?" Naruto asked.

"Er sorry I finally found Midnight I had to speak to her." I mumble scratching the back of my head.

"Ok then... since you are all here ill say the mission's there are...walking dogs, babysitting, picking w-" The hokage was cut off by Naruto.

"NO NO NO." He yelled making an 'x' sign with his arms. "I WANT A BETTER MISSION NOT SOME BABY D RANKED MISSION!!" He yelled jumping up and down.

Iruka-sensei started yelling at him saying he is just a genin and what not which Naruto gladly start to pout.

"But iruka, Naruto does got a point not everyone likes D ranked missions." But I got told the same thing that he told Naruto. "Oh wait I think I've heard this somewhere before." I say earning a glare from him. "You shore got a big mouth for a 12 year old." I just stared intensely at him.

"Enough!" Hokage-sama said slamming his hands on his desk. "Since you think you are good enough ill give you a C ranked mission." He said sitting back down.

"OH! OH! WHAT KIND OF MISSION!" Naruto yelled almost making my head hurt.

"NARUTO! If you keep yelling like that I'm gonna kill you!" I growl glaring at him which he flinched.

"Sorry Ayano-chan." He mumbled looking back at the hokage. "So so!?"

"That's better." I grinned under my mask. I could tell he was scared.

The hokage sighed. "You are going to escort a man to the land of waves call him in." He said gesturing for someone to call the man in.

MAYBE A CLIFF HANGER!

Hai c:

Bye.