~Never Do Bets~

I woke up to something licking my face. "I'm starting to feel like I'm going to throw up." I mumbled pushing whatever was licking me off me.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I hear growling so I look down.

"Oh... that was you?" I ask scratching the tip of my nose.

"YEA! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FREAKING PUSH ME LIKE THAT!" She yelled in anger biting me. I get off the bed changing into my clothes, time to go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Dun.. dun.. dun.. dun.. dun.." Um what the hell is she doing.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused looking down at Midnight while cooking bacon and eggs.

"Stalking my prey." Midnight said licking her jaw.

"And what might that be?" Pff wolves.

"IMMA EAT YE SHOE!" She yelled biting my leg, well then.I open my cabinet and take a bone out which I wave in front of Midnight's face. "H-how d-dare... YOU!" She yelled trying to resist the juicy bone which just made me grin, at least it made her let go of my shoe. The next moment she was sitting down begging with cute puppy dog eyes "Here." I threw the bone and she followed it.

"Talk about dramatic." I mumbled, my food was ready so I sat down and started eating. "Bacon is so good." Eating the last I get up to wash the dishes. Then my alarm rang. "Well midnight stay or come?" I asked.

"Ill come I'm your Partner remember." She said wagging her tail.

I start walking... midnight was on my head. "Hold on going to run." I say dashing off in a blink on an eye.

"Warn me next time." She growled biting my head.

"I did... its your fault you didn't hear." I say pinching her tail she growled more which I ignored. I get to class opening the door to see Iruka-sensei scolding Naruto about not passing and what not, but this time he had ropes and paint on him. I just walk and sat at a desk that was closes to me then Iruka-sensei said that he would call us up so we can get tested to pass and become genin.

"Ayano." He called so I went up to see if I'll pass.

"You just thought if you'd pass didn't you?" Midnight growled.

"No why would I think that?!" I grunt speed walking into the test room. 'man she's good' I thought.

I look at Iruka and a white haired man who took most of my attention. "Ok Ayano you just need to make 3 clones of me and you pass." Iruka-sensei said.

I make hand signs. "Clone jutsu." I whispered, magically 10 clones of Iruka-sensei came out.

I see that their faces were shocked but I just shrugged it off. "Perfect Ayano you pass come and pick a headband." Iruka-sensei said motioning me to come get one.

"Um do you have any black headbands?" I ask poking my fingers together.

"Yes in fact we do we had put them away so kids wouldn't fight but I guess since you asked you can have one." He said handing it to me.

"Thank you." I bow walking out of the room and then I notice Midnight was missing which pissed me off.

I put the headband on my head because its called a HEADBAND. Thought its still being covered by my hoodie. Oh well. "Now where did that mutt go to." I mumbled, walking around the class room to look.

"Ayano what are you looking for?" Sakura asked tilting her head my way.

"A mutt." I grunt seeing Sasuke holding her, petting her softly with graceful strokes, walking right up to him I glare.