~Feel The Randomness~

I wake up feeling to warm so I open my eyes. "AH WHO PUT ME IN A TORTILLA WRAP!!!" I yell struggling to move, the next thing I know I'm face planted to the floor. Fuck you Sasuke, I bet you did this shit cause I still won't let you see me. I hear running then the door opened but I could careless who it was I'm not moving to tired.

"Ayano get up we gotta go train and watch Tazura." I could tell that was ducky because he sounded annoyed by the tone in his voice.

"Well as you can see I'm face planted in a fucking tortilla wrap, I swear whoever I find out did this there gonna die." I mumble wiggling and rolling on the ground.

"Baka let me help you." He walks to me but ended up tripping over my feet, they were the only thing not wrapped. The next thing I knew our lips were smashed together. I hope this doesn't count... he's kissing my lips on my mask. I freeze in place not moving I hear foor steps. We were both just shocked looking at each others, not moving we heard an ahem, I moved my head to see it was Kakashi grinning at us through his mask at least I think he was. Sasuke jumps off of me taking me with him, then he rip's the blanket off, then just walks off with a blank expression.

"That was nothing sensei." I say fixing my hoodie and mask. "Doesn't even count as a kiss."

He put his hand on my head, "You can do whatever you want, just don't get pregnant." I stiffened with shock. What the hell!

I slapped his hand away narrowing my eyes at him. "You're a pervert! That's what your book is isn't it?!" He only laughed at me.

"Calm down I was only joking!" He said starting to walk out of the room. "And no my book is different then a perverts."

"Oh yea. Then it's worse. It's Porn." I said fast running out of the room, to the kitchen, I get there and sit next to Tazuna who was watching the boys. They were having a eating challenge, then they puked.

"Eww if you can't handle it don't eat! It's nasty seeing you puke." I snap covering my eyes.

"I have to eat more then him!" Naruto said pointing at Sasuke.

"And I have to eat even more then him!" Sasuke shot back eating even more, then they puked again.

"That's it, I'm going to watch Tazuna. Once he's done eatting. I'll be outside somewhere." I say walking out not even touching my food. I lay on the grass closing my eyes letting the sounds consume me. I can hear the boys practicing that walking on tree thing. To tell the truth I didn't know how to even do it I just followed the information kakashi-sensei said so it was pretty easy.

"You call that watching Tazuna?"

"No I call this laying around and not watching Tazuna." I said sitting up to see it was Sakura.

"Haha very funny." She hissed getting an erk mark.

"It wasn't funny, it WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY." I say the last part a bit louder.

"You got a big mouth." Bitch, what.

"Says the one who won't shut up with Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun, Oh Sasuke-kun all day." I mocked standing up. She just grunted and walked to where the boys were. "You've got told off." I mumbled laying back down. Something hit my head. "Ouch what the fuck?" My poor head.

"Don't just lay there lets help them." Sakura said gazing at Naruto and Sasuke.

"Fuck you, go jump in a ditch!" I hissed, laying back down. She hit my head again. "Seriously dude I'm trying to sleep here. Stop hitting me."

"Fine I will. Once you help Naruto and Sasuke." She said walking to my side.

"Fine! fine!" I growl walking up to Sasuke while Sakura went to help Naruto.

"Yo ducky need help?" I ask crossing my arms looking at him with a blank expression.

"Hn. No I don't need help I'm doing just fine." He said coldly glaring at the tree. Poor tree.

"Fine but Naruto is catching up. But if you don't want help, you don't want help." I say shrugging my shoulders starting to walk away.

"WAIT! Fine help me." He mumbled the last part. Still looking at the tree. Is he avoiding my gaze?

"What was that? I didn't hear you?" I asked grinning under my mask.

"Help me." Another mumble, like seriously when people mumble and you can't hear them you feel death! He didn't even turn my way.

"Your making me feel death with your mumbling and whispering." He is pissing me off I just wanna UGH! He is so irritating I just wanna get my hand and choke hi-"

"Help me please." He growled looking at me, oh I didn't think he would burst out like that, I'm starting to like this side of him. And he finally looked at me.

"Ok, walk to the tree put one foot on it, calculate chakra to your foot then just wait till its stuck on it. Once it is, lay on the ground and do the same to the other foot then boom! You can walk on the tree." I say. I just made this stuff up but it might help him seems easy if I say so. I watch him, it actually worked. Wow I'm such a nerd I might even be better then Shikamaru, scratch that maybe just half as smart as Shika. "Ok seems you got the hang of it, I shall be going." I say walking away till I was grabbed by my wrist, then in a blind of an eye Sasuke was hugged me.

"Thank you." He said letting go walking back to the tree to practice. I saw where he was blushing a little. I can feel my hair standing up, I looked at him with a confused and questioning gaze.

"Sasuke. You know back there. It's not considered a kiss. Right?" I said moving to where he was running up the tree. At my words his foot slipped, and he came crushing down on me. "Aw! Come on!" I said groaning. This time I feel crushed.

He pulled himself up, sitting on my waist. "If I felt your lips on mine, it should of counted as a kiss. Ayano." He said. I glared at him.

"I'll yell rape if you don't get off me." I spat growling. I put both my hands on his chest trying to push him off. He smirked at me. He grabbed my arms putting them above my head. "What are you doing! Get the fuck off!" I froze as his remaining hand came for my mask. My eyes widened in fright.

"Uh Sasuke? What are you doing to Ayano?" I turned my head away from his hand fast. Thank gosh.

"Trying to take off her mask. Don't you guys want to know how she looks?" Sakura nodded eagerly.

"I don't think that's a good idea Sasuke." Naruto said fast. I nodded glaring at Sasuke with hatred.

"You should earn it! Not take it! You bastard!" I heaved him off me pinning him by his throat. "I'm calling off that bet. I have no need for someone who doesn't have patience. You earn seeing me as a gift. Not a threat." I walked away giving them a cold gaze.

---------------------------------------------

Kayla: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY AYANO AND MIDNIGHT.

Naruto: Um kayla have you seen my ramen?

Kayla: (hides bowl behind back) Um no haven't seen your bowl of ramen.

Naruto: Then what's behide your back!?

Sasuke: Busted.

Kayla: Yo ducky shu I'm busy at the moment.

Naruto: Kayla what's behide your back?!

Kayla: (holds bowl in front of face) Um noddles that I found at a stand.

Naruto: KAYLA!!!

Kayla: Dude chill it's just noddles not ramen!!

Sasuke: It's pretty much the same thing.

Kayla: Wait to state the obvious I was trying to get rid of him!!

Sasuke: Cya Kayla's got some trouble coming to her.